Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to make Hash Oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by harrashn, Aug 26, 2011.

1. step 1- get a little hash hammer pipe
    step 2- smoke numerous different strains of hash in your hammer
    step 3- wait till pipe gets super resinated
    step 4- get a torch lighter hold the pipe upside down so the mouthpiece is facing the container you wish to keep the hash oil and star torching from the bowl to the mouthpiece.
    If you only smoke hash out the pipe the resin should start to pour out the mouthpiece and into your container slowly as you get closer to the mouthpiece with your lighter. This is good because it cleans your pipe of resin and gives you some pretty good hash oil... The hash oil resin is better than alot of the 40 dollar gram hash from clubs in berkeley... Hash resin is way more concentrated and looks different from weed resin so don't say its the same and i don't think it is too easy to get weed resin to melt hash resin melts fast

2. then you can freeze it to make it easier to pack a bowl doesnt hurt the thc

3. That's not hash oil....that's tar.

4. lol dude ur smoking resin not hash..resin is the tar substance left over from smoking...

hash( straight from wiki) Hashish is made from cannabinoid-rich glandular hairs known as trichomes, as well as varying amounts of cannabis flower and leaf fragments. The flowers of a mature female plant contain the most trichomes, though trichomes are found on other parts of the plant. Certain strains of cannabis are cultivated specifically for their ability to produce large amounts of trichomes. The resin reservoirs of the trichomes, sometimes erroneously called pollen (vendors often use the misnomer "pollen catchers" to describe screened kief-grinders), are separated from the plant through various methods.

Mechanical separation methods use physical action to remove the trichomes from the plant, such as sieving through a screen by hand or in motorized tumblers. The resulting powder, referred to as "kief", is compressed with the aid of heat into blocks of hashish. Ice-water separation is another mechanical method of isolating trichomes.

Chemical separation methods generally use a solvent such as ethanol or hexane to dissolve the lipophilic desirable resin. Remaining plant materials are filtered out of the solution and sent to the compost. The solvent is then evaporated, leaving behind the desirable resins, called honey oil, "hash oil", or just "oil". Honey oil still contains waxes and essential oils and can be further purified by vacuum distillation to yield "red oil". The product of chemical separations is more commonly referred to as "honey oil". This oil is not really hashish, as the latter name covers trichomes that are extracted by sieving, hence leaving most of the glands intact. The reason hash oil is fluid, is that the resin glands have been broken.

5. i know its still resin but hash resin is a lot more potent than weed resin becuz when the smoke that hits the walls of my pipe have alot more thc or cannaboids than just weed will have which makes the smoke more sticky so therefore more potent resin which is as good as most hash... normal resin looks like black crystal the resin i got looks like straight oil and normal resin also tastes like shit... just try it out b4 u laugh:)

6. ok so basically you are saying that you are smoking the resin that drips in your pipe from when you smoke hash....im sure that the is probably hash still in there that has dripped in there but it is definitely impure because it is mixed with the ash and burnt up hash and will not as potent as pure hash

7. #7 mjmama25, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011
    There is no doubt that hash resin will almost always be more potent that bud resin, but that still doesn't make it hash oil. Oh...and resin from bud does indeed melt, if you used a screen in your pipe and it's not full of ash. But that's neither here nor there. I thought I was going to read about how to make hash oil. I think I'm just going to try the acetone method I was reading about earlier since this thread was no help.

8. na i only really smoke coldwater and bubble but if i just leave it in my car in these hot ass days resin starts to drip out the mouthpiece i also have a weed pipe because i don;t like smoking weed in my hash pipe and the weed pipe never drips resin... Im telling you guys I smoke alot of different hashish bcuz i got my card and live in the bay and this resin is alot more better than alot of hash i buy from clubs i think it probaly has more to do with all the strains mixing together

9. and i have like 7 screens in my pipe so it can't be the same hash

10. What are you doing paying $40 a gram for hash in Norcal? You're getting ripped off. I never pay more than $20 a gram.

11. Ok, now I know you're full of shit. 7 screens???

12. LOL $20 dollar hash don't really get you high use that 20 to buy a gram of 7 star kush best weed i ever smoked

13. ok you sound stupid how does that make me full of shit they aint glass screens they metal hash has to past through every screen before it falls im not the only one who does ive seen others on this forum saying the same

14. Yea, you must be crazy man. 40 bucks for a gram doesnt mean its better, it means someone is playing you because your willing to pay it.... Doesnt even cost me more than 5-10 bucks to make a fat grip of oil lol and its boooomb

and 20 bucks for a gram of bud is still outrageous regardless of its common occurrence... I get bud for 6 a gram at a club that rivals the 15 a gram shit.... Boulder doesnt really play the 20 a gram game, no one pays that bs price here

15. what is hash oil? is hash not hash and oil not oil?..

Best way to make oil.. (not best oil, just best way as in zero fucking about) 8th of good green, put in cup, pour over some isopropyl (pretty easy to get hold of) mush up, pour liquid into another cup through a paper towel, put cup on stove on low heat for 30 mins. bingo... OK not honey oil but awsome shit for zero hasstle.

16. thats just bud and hash your buying im buying professionally grown medicine... and i have my fair share of weed connects and good get decent bud for like $30 for 2.5... but the truth of the matter is normal people can't get club quality weed for 6 dollars a gram if they could then y whould anyone shop at clubs

17. If you master the art of qwiso, you can make oil just as good as bho, the flavor and scent, are never as extremely good, but the product in terms of quality, same.

My shit looks just like bho when it comes out lol

18. "professionally grown" son, i buy from a dispensary i dont know what you are talking about... LEGIT professionals, sell their product for the price its worth, not schiesty people trying to inflate the cost more than it needs to be. Normal people, im a normal person, any mmj cardholder in Colorado has access to the dispensary, and i can think of over 4 places where bud is 10 a gram or less, for high fucking ass quality bud, and thats JUST boulder......

19. i meant hash not bud $30 for 2.5 i know a guy who is doing $25 for an eighth of la confidental but the thing is i dont know if it really is la confidentail and i would have to smoke a blunt of that to get the same effect as a bowl of expesnsive bud from the club so you end up spending around the same amount of money