Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Best way to make Hash Oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by harrashn, Aug 26, 2011.

1. You are weighing your opinion on the false idea that clubs grow weed better than the average joe can, i was getting the same quality before the clubs popped up, it was just more expensive because of the legality

2. well fuck bro let me know what dispensary this is I call bullshit ive been to many clubs and there highest quality bud is always $20 gram and hash $40-50 gram

3. lol

I get full melt for 20 a gram man....BHO for 30 a gram. and I'm sure a ton of other people do here too.

7 star kush?

4. Options Medical Center

most expensive oz is 179, thats 6.40 a gram pretty much, and they price is even if you buy less, you dont HAVE to buy the oz to get that price. Or, go for the 159, and its like 5.60 a gram, only difference is usually the trim job on the less expensive is a little worse.

5. if the average joe can get same weed as dispensary has for a less price how are the dispensary a profitable business and y does anyone go to them i don't know where u live but here its different and its norcal where supposedly the cheapest best bud is

6. completely off topic but im pretty blazed and was readin your comment then looked at your location and was reminded of The Stand.... :) you read it?

7. I live in Boulder, ive said that, its under my avatar lol. And thats a huge fat lie, cali is NOTORIOUS for over pricing their bud lol.

The reason people go to dispensaries over street, is generally legality, on top of the hype that surrounds them, you are a prime example..... you believe only clubs produce the dankest of dank, what do you think those growers were doing before dispensaries? Sitting there learning how to grow weed magically?

8. #28 FartSmoke, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Where is your logic? You're honestly embarrassing yourself as you have this all misunderstood. How do you know that "la confidential" isn't grown by the same guy who supplies your local dispensaries?

9. damn i guess u proved me wrong thats crazy i thought weed was alot more expensive there than it would be here in norcal if u dont believe me go on weedmaps to the bay area (Berkeley, San Fransico, Oakland, etc...) and you'll c that the high quality bud is NEVER less than $20 gram maybe like $18 plus tax or something

10. Like i said before, its because people will pay it... i dont know a single person that would enter a dispensary charging over 12 a gram at this point, the mmj market has completely lowered the price of bud.... Even the people i know who arent patients get "street" bud for 180-200 an oz..... The market here before mmj was 15 a gram, 50 an 8th, 90 a quarter, no more than 175 a half, and 250-325 an oz.... its never been pricey and its always been the same quality.

I really think people underestimate boulders weed world lol.... i dont in anyway thing we have the best weed, i dont think anyone does, the dankest of dank can be found everywhere if you try.... but we are going to revolutionize the value of weed hahahahahha

11. Yeah dude thats resin alright, no mater what product made it.. Shit from a goose is still shit. The very best way to make hash costs way more than im willing to spend, because i will never be able to afford a critical co2 extraction device. Untill then i use bubble bags because my friend burnt off his beard making BHO..LMAO

12. But yeah the weed my buddy sells and other people i know just really don't do the job for me last time i bought a sack from some dude all i had to do to break it down was rub my fingers together and the weed looked like straight powder after all broken down

13. playing alittle fast and loose with the word best i'd say

14. #34 mjmama25, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011
    Maybe your $20 hash doesn't get you high, but where I am, $20 is the highest priced hash they have at the club. Most of the time it's $5 and YES it gets you high. I've never even set foot in a club that is audacious enough to charge $40 a gram for any product they sell.

And when the hell did you become an expert on hash when about an hour ago you came in here posting about resin being hash oil? If you were such a connoisseur you would be making real hash oil, not smoking resin off of 7 screens, lmao.

15. when did i say i was an expert and on my original post i refered to it as resin i understand it is still resin i just call it hash oil because how it looks from normal resin and how it drips out my pipe in hot days but you guys arent seeing my point i say it is good oil because it has a mixture of all the different hash you smoked in the pipe. am i the only one in this forum who has a pipe just for hash... and your location says norcal what clubs are you talking about because im trying to go there

16. Go somewhere else troll.

17. This is were rule 14 comes i. Handy.(if u dont know go on urban dictionary and type that in):cool:

18. Who are you even talking to?

19. The dude who was trollin