Bee Line Hemp Wick?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by seaofbliss, Aug 25, 2011.

1. What do you guys think of this?

Beeline Hawaii - "the world's finest hemp wick"

I have been using this for awhile now and I gotta say i can't even use a regular lighter anymore. Way easier on the lungs than a butane fire and tastes much much better. :hello:

2. They are awesome I am waiting for my new roll to get here tomorrow. My LHS doesn't carry them :(

3. i gotta agree this i bought it two days ago. it tastes a lot better. but it's hard to use it inside because i almost dropped it on my shirt and after you blow it out theres a decent amount of smoke. so its better to use it outside.

4. i use bee line on a regular basis only the little dollar packs though. but the only bad thing is when the flame gets to big and trying to put it out before the flame reaches the pack and when it does i have to pull more sting out fast and without dropping my bong i also have to hit the bong while this is going down

5. #5 silenceme, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    Hemp whick is good if it's been made right. AKA very sticky and keeps lit. Also I noticed bee line hemp whick is really thick compared to the homemade bee line i used to get, which was very thin and was waxed x2 more. It tastes a lot harsher if you have thicker hemp whick.

You should try solar bowling, you can't even taste the hemp, it tastes even better!

Also it saves lighter/hemp whick.

Using it outside should be harder....you should be lighting it very lightly and lighting your bowl for a split second to cherry and that's it. Blow it out ASAP and try to be very conservative with it. IMO that's how you get the best taste from it, don't let it sit above the bowl for a while. And if the flame gets to big just blow it out and start over....keep the flame small.

6. That's what I have, I wish I could find a HS that has a better selection. Over all very good though.

7. I love it, always have some on hand

and MoltenBooger try this technique

how I do it is light the bee line, as I am taking the hit both of my hands are in front of me by the bowl. I then just pinch out the flame with my other hand then pull the slide. Very easy...Also just light the very tip of the line, no need to let the entire flame touch the line.

this might help you

8. I find that the flame usually gets extinguished from the pull of the bowl. But yeah, I love hemp line, it makes the smoke so much more enjoyable

9. Has anyone seen a big taste different from the Thin to think hemp. From what i seen the think hemp is alot easier to light outdoors. But do you sacrifice the taste? Either way im looking into buying one of these for college.

:)

10. My LHS actually had a 22ft roll of thinner bee line hemp wick.. couldnt give up the oppurtunity bought it lol

Makes the nug taste so much tastier and it burns slow and nice, its a thin rope covered with a thick layer of bees wax

11. Is that lighting a bowl with a magnifying glass?

12. Hemp wicks are great, but I tend to prefer humboldt traders over beeline, though both work fine. If you can I recommend checking out a few different brands to see which is your favorite.

13. Yeah, just focus the light and then start ripping!!! :bong:

14. I to have used Humboldt Hempwick and loved it...once my current supply of beeline is gone, I think I will switch to Humboldt permanently