Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking mango with weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Now, Aug 25, 2011.

1. I'll probably get flamed for asking this but...
    I was searching up about eating mangos before getting high, and I did it again and yes it does work. But anyways, I heard mango has a same substance that weed has called Myrcene, which lets the weed get to the brain easier or something like that. If when we smoke weed the myrcene is used, if you smoked mangos with weed would it have the same effect?
    The only thing I thought would be wrong with this would be you would probably need to smoke like a whole mango, to get a little of myrcene, so I thought of maybe extracting the juice or something...
    Anyways probably sounds stupid, but just asking...
    Thanks

2. yes actually, you gatta smash up the mangos then mircowave them for 10 seconds, after that itll be very hot and you spread that inside ur blunt (only way to smoke it), it will look like it wont burn but it does very good and slow! blaze on man!:smoking:

3. ay man no need to second guess yourself thats a perfecctly chill question
    got no answer for you though im just chillin steady blazed mcLul

4. that mango shit worked for you? I never had it work for me

5. your very first post has no help/meanin whats so ever. dang...

6. did you smoke after 1 hour of eating the mango? i heard that that's how you make it work, but never tried it myself.

7. Your reply did not contribute to this thread whatsoever, dang.

@OP Yes ingesting mangos works, smoking them will not.

8. Your post has no help/meaning either. At least he is reassuring a fellow blade that his the question asked isn't stupid and he shouldn't be ashamed for asking.

To the OP: As for smoking a fruit, I don't really know if that will work. I would just stick to eating it, it would be easier and taste a lot better.

9. Yeah, eating mangos an hour before is alright. If you want a killer buzz though, you can line it up and snort the mango like 15 mins before smoking.

10. oh damn, im eating it now. 1hr before?

11. #11 TrippinToad, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This made me lmao

12. Yeah man.

Mangos get you fuckin high cuz they're in the LSD family.

13. he asked if he could smoke a mango....

14. It would take a very long time to smoke a mango no?

15. after trying the mango thing out 4 diff times Ive concluded that mango's don't get you higher.you can tell me w/e scientific mumbo jumbo you want but in my personal experience mango's dont contribute anything to the high.

so to the OP IMHO smoking a mango will not do anything.
    if you are going to try it though i would suggest drying the fruit out so its smaller and easier to smoke.

16. sorry just saying..

17. Remember it has to be OVER RIPE for full effects.

The substance in mangos helps THC to cross the blood-brain barrier, allowing you to absorb it faster, and more completely.

18. you have to eat an unripened mango 30 minutes before you smoke yes it works really well

19. I'd give it an hour. But that's just my slow metabolism/digestion

20. Extract them mango juices, IV that shit, and enjoy exploring the universe