When will I see buds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by A Jedi Mind, Aug 23, 2011.

1. #61 stones1503, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's not the point and you shouldn't think of it like that, a real man wouldn't steal another mans shit even if it was a magazine....

2. what ever get over it.

3. #63 Skunky Monkey, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2011
    You will see buds when your sunlight hours change to 12/12. so soon.

Miracle grow, fox farms, sea weed extract.

4. Hay jedi
    I hope your life is filled with daily smacks in the balls.:D

:bolt:

5. You guys really need to chill the fuck out

And only female plants bud, once 12/12 (light/dark) starts they will show sex by either developing little sacs on the stem or little pistols coming out

If its male you will get no bud and very little THC will be in the plant.

i would recomend you buy a 5$ flowering fertilizer just so your buds plump up and get a little denser during your final weeks of flower,

Once you get buds it should be ready a couple weeks after, get a 200X microscope and harvest when trichromes are 50% amber and 50% clear

Good luck

6. Thank you for the information at least not everyone is a douche bag.

7. Ya but you are ^ Kook ripper

8. [quote name='MIjbr90190']Who cares if he didnt. Its illegal to grow to begin with. Its not like someone is gonna call the police if they see it missing. Easy to steal, easy to get away with.[/QUOTE]

See Rippers think alike. One ripper sticking up for another ripper is what I see in this post.

9. Hope it get infested ;) .

10. ...and a daily kick to the junk :eek:

11. Okay all you idiots need to look at the realistic situation instead of bitchin a kid for find one fucking plant. He said it was in clear sight in a park....a fucking park. You've got to be asking for it be stolen...and I'm sure if this kid did someone would have. So instead of calling him.a douche Jus help him out so when he starts to grow for real he can be a decent addition to the marijuana community.....think before you all speak.

12. You really think he found a plant in the open in the middle of the park? Like I said thats his lie so he can try to make us change are minds.

Just think about it for a few minutes.

If he found a pot plant in the wide open park. Thats would of been the topic of this thread.

The plant in the pic has been in that hole for some time now. That is not a new hole like he said.

As far as calling me an idiot? Kick rocks dude. I will never stop bitchin at rippers. Never.

If you think the wide open park story is true then I wish you help in life friend.

13. I basing what I'm saying off the information giving. And with the information givin I won't stand corrected. Truth is if he really pulled a shady and jacked a plant...yea he's a scumbag. But since we dnt know for sure I just can't call him that nor really agree with anything he says. It's a stalemate...and as far as luck goes theres no such thing, and if there was I need none from anyone. I'm done. This forum is retarded stop entertaining this kid. It's clear majority of kids hate whoever posted this. Jus dnt ever respond to any of his shit. The end

14. #74 5150, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2011
    Okay your right.

The plant was in the park.
    The plant was in the public park.
    The plant was in the middle of a public park in the wide open.
    The plant was sick and almost dead.
    Whoever put it there ripped it anyay.

Ya right!!!

2+2 = he took a plant that was not his. Ripper

Think what you want. But after 40years I can sniff BS pretty good.

15. ya because you are a lazy degenerate fuck who doesn't appreciate the time the goes into that "little free smoke" i had three plants stolen last year around this time and i was heartbroken. lazy thieves like you degrade our countries morality and are no better than the dirt you planted your ripped mj in. i hope it turns out to be male you bastard

16. ya i hate rippers. fuckin lazy asses ha

17. #77 burnintrees407, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    haha ripped him!!

18. Jedi....May the force be with you. Ripper. I hope they find you and rip your balls off just like you ripped his plant. I hate people like you.