When will I see buds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by A Jedi Mind, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Ohhh man karma's gunn a get you on this one bro in all regards I hope you invest serious money into that plant and it turns out you stress it and goes male HAH
    Or the police come to your house and jack you like you did some poor guy
    SHAME ON YOU! Didn't your parents teach you not to be a thief ????!!!!

2. putting $0 into this just want a little free smoke.

3. Well that shows how much care about the plant and you will see what happens, they only give back what you put in

4. #44 stones1503, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Sooooooo 0$ nutes then huh..... Wonder where you get those at
    The plant will only put out what you put in

5. Yet if you had your ONE plant stolen, you would be here bitchin so bad asking how someone could do that. Don't steal man.

6. Know I pity the fool who stole it and I moved on with my life. Once again ONE plant.

7. started the lst but didnt bring enough rope good JOB! going back to fix it up.

Attached Files:

8. #48 SmokeMB, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    lets not give this dirty d*ck head any more of our attention. I hope his plant is male, or I hope his plant gets terrible mold and bud rot, and he doesn't get to smoke SHIT!

9. #49 msad420, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    this is funny he thinks ppl will acaully view his photos, your hole story is bullshit, like an above poster if your fake white widow acaully got stolen you would have never stole this plant knowing how bad you felt when your plant got "stolen"

give up with your lame stories manng, you heard about this plant from someone who knows someone whos plant it is and went to their house and stole it, clearly your not telling us evreything because in a above post of yours you said

what if the person i stole it from stole it from someone else?

clearly stating you know the person

congragulations you have entered RIPPPPER status

now guys just watch give er a few weeks he will be entering junkie status any time now

your the reason i walk the entire perimiter of my house at night looking out front and checking evreywhere, setting up triplines around my plant and little screws drilled into the bottom of the container so if someone tries to pick i up they get a little BIG poke

fuck kid you make me so angry with this shit YOU TELL US TO GROW UP? are you serious, evreyone who posted here has enough iq to grow some good dope, you on the other hand have the IQ of roughly a squirrel..

good day RIPPER

EDIT i was a little upset if you want your plant to grow faster cut it all of before the 3rd node and all the auxins get replenished throughout the plant itll be back to that size within 1 week

10. I love how you all think I'm telling stories I'm having a good laugh because It's all true.

Having fun rage posting to boost your post count?

11. booooo...a robber. pretty stupid how you actually gave yourself away because now nobody wants to help :confused: logic

12. I'm not going to sit here and lie to people I didn't think it was that bad I took 1 plant from the middle of a public park like I could see it when I walked past the bush. I bet they stole plants before this is karma.

13. Well i dont really believe in karma. But still, you could have just left the stealing part out and got help from us. It would have been a lot easier for you and you wouldn't seem like a troll. But the fact that you argue with people when you are clearly in the wrong makes you look trollish. The plant should be budding by now if you are in the northern hemisphere and you need to purchase flowering nutes for fat buds.

14. This GROW is not worth putting nutes into it. Some shit bagseed. I just have it in the ground to save me a couple bucks and get stoned for free.

I plan on doing my OWN grows with seeds from a seedbank.

15. How do you know it waqs shit bagseed if you didn't grow it. the nutrients will only get you more stoned and increase yield no matter what genetics fyi. Glad to see you will be growing your own quality genetics next time, I recommend attitude seed bank. :smoke:

16. Are you guys for real? If you plant something in an area you dont own, you best believe its gonna get snatched. You guys are wiggin' over something thats illegal. If my shit got taken id cut my losses and realize it could have been worse.

17. Yo Jedi Mind this is like what happened last year kinda, let me break it down for you. 2 years ago me and a friend had 10 plants in a canyon, all 10 were stolen. As we were looking for them we found our neighbors were growing but promised we would just watch them grow. Come flower season my friend ened up stealing the plants, when I found out I ran over there and stole 2 outta 3 of the plants that were left and put them back where we found them. My friend got really mad but he had already took a ounce so I told him to fuck off. The next year I pulled a QP off some clones. That year my buddy had a lot bigger plants and shoulda pulled a lot more than me, he lost more then a QP to bud rot and caterpillars and ended up getting around 3 ounces. Karma is a real bitch, I had no problems the whole year and sense I returned those plants the Pot Gods have blessed me, every seed I have started has been a girl, a seed even popped up in my garden on it own and is a girl! You see JediMind pot gods are real, karma is a bich and you just put a curse on yourself thats gonna be hard to break. Good Luck

18. So you think he found the plant in the park right in the wide open right? Ok!

19. ....what a douche

20. #60 MIjbr90190, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Who cares if he didnt. Its illegal to grow to begin with. Its not like someone is gonna call the police if they see it missing. Easy to steal, easy to get away with.