When will I see buds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by A Jedi Mind, Aug 23, 2011.

1. #21 A Jedi Mind, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2011
    Well guess what your all dick heads it's ONE plant found in a public park not hidden at all so y'all can choke on a fat one.

Disrespect is not alllowed here. - KSR

2. so were the dicks for growing are own weed? not stealing it from someone else

and again the dudes who it IS made a bad mistake putting it there, you should really put it back

3. Okay so I'm going to dig the plant up and just carry it to the park? Leave it in the middle of the part to die? Like the guy is going to be searching for it it's been 3 weeks.

4. rippppppeeeer.

5. I had three plants in some woods that I have been going in to since I was 11 to play/ walk/ smoke/ ect. about 7 weeks ago I go back there and I noticed they were gone walk aroud for a bit thinking I missed them until I realized some jackass just like you took them, It was the most heart sinking feeling of my life :(:mad:

6. *Angry mob with pitch forks and torches*
    "RIPPER! RIPPER! RIPPER!..."

7. I had a white widow stolen form me 3 weeks in I found a plant I took it. GET OVER IT.

8. I'm sure.. F*CKING RIPPER! :devious:

9. #30 stayinblitzed, Aug 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    U said u never have grown before. So how did u have one stolen from u? Ur the reason it's hard to legalize weed. Cuz assholes like u break other laws to get weed. I hope u try rippin someone who guards their shit and get shot in the face

10. honestly your what evreyones hate on this forum, if you were a true grower you would know how shitty it is to get a plant stolen

its ok continue growing your stolen plant karmas a bitch and will find its way back to and its gonna come in fukn storms buddy

maybe not the next month or this year but it will and its gonna be a doozie :wave:

EDIT i hope your plant turns hermie sorry but if you grew it yourself i would be 100% helping you to my fullest potential ri now

11. Gettin ugly up in here lmao..i say keep it and smoke the shit out of it. The dude who you stole it from would have stole it from you if it was him who found it. Besides they put it in a PARK. Prolly jus some kid who isn't old enough to smoke cigarretes trying to get some free pot to smoke lol...BREAK IT DOWN, ROLL IT UP, LIGHT IT UP, GET HIGH!

12. its true the person did leave it in a park. maybe this will turn them into the best gorilla grower this world has seen because this dude stole their plant. They just needed a wake up call. if it were me walking across a grow, id leave a note on the plant wishing the person well and telling them to move it to a safer location. But you happen to be a RRRIIIPPPPEEERRRR hahaha. but really good luck, hopefully someone gets something out of that plant.

13. if you pour alcohol on your roots it will grow faster.

14. Okay first off all I'm not a real grower this would be my 2nd plant after my first one got stolen was auto white widow and was only 3 weeks in.

I found 1 mere plant in the open I took it GET OVER IT. I'm not a fucking ripper. This was the first and only time. Better to have 1 then none. Also the plant was yellow and the leaves were all down and out so it had lack of water. If anything I did that plant a favor!

You all need to grow the fuck up and start helping the community it's how you build a community dip shits.

15. #36 5150, Aug 24, 2011
    First off, your story about finding a plant in the open is bullshit. Thats your little story you made up to TRY to calm all us done. Sounds good but your not passing that one by me. Not a fat chance in hell. Do not even reply about finding the plant in the park. we do not want to hear it. We all know you ripped that plant. Were not your parents that will beleave shit like that.

Just to let you know. It rippers like you that make me sleep in tents and vans to protect my plants. Rippers like you is the reason I am missing the little old lady at night. Rippers like you that I worry to death my dogs will be poisened. Rippers like you I sleep with my shoes on. Rippers like you I am scared to leave my wife at home alone. Thanks for all the man. Hope your happy.

Grow your own weed ripper. And save the found it in a park sitting in the wide open for your real friends. I hope that plant is male.

16. Why would I lie about where I found it? Get real kid.

17. #38 5150, Aug 24, 2011

Are you kidding me? Just read this thread again ripper. Not only a ripper but a dumb ripper as well.

If you found it in a park sitting in the total wide open. That would have been the first thing you said in this thread. The only way out was for you to make up some BS about finding it in a park. Then it went public park. Then it went public park in the wide open. Then it went it was about dead. Keep sucking air you carp.

Kick rocks ripper.

Just watch guys. Just a few more post and this ripper will turn trol as well. watch.....

18. Uhm every word I posted was the truth I have no reason to lie I'm already labeled as a ripper. grow up.

19. Your labeled a ripper now. But not when you were lieing.

Are you really this stupid? You have every reason to lie.