When will I see buds?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by A Jedi Mind, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Found this plant in a pot and put it into the ground.

Just wondering when I will start to see some buds and when will it be done? Also any ideas on this strain?

Beat regards, Jedi.

Attached Files:

2. no , but it looks like it may have the blight.

3. Feed that thing some Veg nutes!!!!

4. Okay no has any idea when I can expect to see something from this? or if I even will?

What are some good nutes I've never grown before and only doing this because I found it lol.

5. Do you have access to a local Hydro-grow store?

6. youll see bud after veg 1-12 weeks,then you gunna see some buddd!

7. You just stumbled over a potted mj?

8. hes a ripperrrrrrrrrrrrr. You dont just find a MJ plant in a Pot

9. Wtf u found some 1 else's plant and u took it ? Clear this shit up or no o w will help u ..?? Did u or did STeal this plant? If so the only advice I can give u ... Go find some sketchy Dude and ask him real nicely to slit ur throat

10. True. Sounds like a ripper. If so, he can fuck right off!

11. #12 A Jedi Mind, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2011
    Not sure what a ripper is? I found it in a pot in a public park and it was the only one there. Yes I have access to a hydro grow store.

Starting to get little white hairs.

Attached Files:

12. No one can help me?

13. You will see buds when you buy your own..

14. You found (someone else's) potted plant and stole it. You're a lousy douche-bag. Go put it back.

15. Seriously? You're a prick. Takes too long to grow a plant to have it stolen off you.

16. Does it make it any better if I stole it from someone who stole it? Anyone who leaves a plant in a public park deserves to have it taken.

17. Aye, a park isn't a bright place to plant it.

You should look for the dejected soul wandering the park talking to himself in bitter frustration and do the right thing.

18. no they made a bad choice doesant mean they deserve for it to be stolen.. growing takes alot of time i wish i could steel that back from you and go and put it back myself...

put it back your just being a total asshole..

your not a true grower your fake

19. Yikes relax guys