Free seed samples

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by crossy, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Out of pure curiosity. Is there any website that gives free sample seeds?

2. Sure, most do. When you buy seeds. They're not going to send you any without buying any, though.

3. #3 crossy, Aug 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Oh ok. Bummer.

4. Tanstaafl

5. #5 d3thk0r3, Aug 23, 2011
    Why would anyone give you seeds for free..? Just buy some shitty regs.. Pick out the seeds, and start from there.

6. Since I began posting here and on other forums, breeders have offered me their wares to test and give reports on. I suggest creating grow journals and giving out growing advice to newer users if you want to get noticed by the breeders that check this forum.

7. #7 crossy, Aug 25, 2011
    That's a great idea. Never thought of that.

8. No more free seeds for me. I got a fat check. All I need now is a good website that ships to the US safely and have some great ass deals. I know about Amsterdam. So I'm assuming that's the best?

9. Amsterdam?!

10. #10 crossy, Aug 26, 2011

11. HahahahaHAHAHAhaha. That alone proves you havent spent ONE MINUTE reading.

You go right ahead buddy, order from amsterdam marijuana seeds.

OR READ A MINUTE and see the thread like 4-5 under this that says

AMSTERDAM MARIJUANA SEEDS A SCAM.

Although really, imo, you will be wasting your money either way so order from AMS and let them have your money and save you from getting in trouble later on.

12. #12 crossy, Aug 28, 2011
    Ok whatever. I know people that bought from them and got results. So u saying it's a scam is a lil retarded.

13. I have heard the same and would not order from them (who knows what you'll get), but do \what you like. Of course there is a thread up top listing places where you will get what you order....

14. be VERY CAREFUL of getting freebies from anyone in a forum. DON'T ask the question of anyone here in public as it's a violation of the rules and will get you instabanned, but it's just risky to begin with. these forums ARE patrolled by officer friendly and i've seen a couple flatfoots come here thinking they could phish for info.

if you're that freakin' cheap that you can't spend under $10 for a fem (and get even more as freebies at stores like attitude) and clone it, i feel sorry for you.

i'll admit i'm cheap and don't like paying over $50 for any strain and think $100+ is highway robbery, but think $25 for the right nirvana strains is a flat out bargain. you'd pay $40 or so for an eigth on the streets and will get a lot more than that from just one plant and when you toss cloning in, all you need is one $7 fem to get you through at least a couple years worth of grows until your genetics start waning.

i was once offered some cool looking blueish violet roklock x big bud (i think) in another forum from a generous grower who trusted my post count, but declined. i feel safer buying from a bank, but that's just me.

15. be VERY CAREFUL of getting freebies from anyone in a forum. DON'T ask the question of anyone here in public as it's a violation of the rules and will get you instabanned, but it's just risky to begin with. these forums ARE patrolled by officer friendly and i've seen a couple flatfoots come here thinking they could phish for info.

if you're that freakin' cheap that you can't spend under $10 for a fem (and get even more as freebies at stores like attitude) and clone it, i feel sorry for you.

i'll admit i'm cheap and don't like paying over $50 for any strain and think $100+ is highway robbery, but think $25 for the right nirvana strains is a flat out bargain. you'd pay $40 or so for an eigth on the streets and will get a lot more than that from just one plant and when you toss cloning in, all you need is one $7 fem to get you through at least a couple years worth of grows until your genetics start waning.

i was once offered some cool looking blueish violet roklock x big bud (i think) in another forum from a generous grower who trusted my post count, but declined. i feel safer buying from a bank, but that's just me.

16. Yeah even on here i found myself getting PM'd from breeders who offer me a chance to try growing their strains. I've taken a few of them up and had em shipped to my safe house. Although one person claiming to work for DJ Short hit me up one time and never followed through with shipping the seeds.. So ya really gotta watch yourself. Who knows if he was a narc or what but that's why ya gotta have a safe shipping address.

17. exactly!

i've noticed a pattern too that the people MOST eager to make offline connections are always noobs with post counts under 50. that should be a first warning sign, but i follow the rule tell NO ONE, even the buddies on your friends list anything ever just to err on the side of caution. i don't want to know anything from them either other than how anything they've blazed smokes. my only interest is smoke reports or helping noobs find the info they seek really and sometimes saying funny shit to make people laugh when i'm in the mood.

18. Dont buy from AMS it really is a scam but go with nirvana or attitude or ssc they have pretty good deals