Blunts vs joints

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by zatox, Aug 22, 2011.

1. I was thinking the exact same thing bro.

2. What kind of eighths do you smoke? No way you can pack an eighth into one regular sized blunt.

3. Joint are good for a solo session but with people a blunt is defiantly a top priority

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

4. Win lol

5. Blunts automatically lose because they mix nasty tobacco with sweet cannabis.  It's an epic fail.

6. Get your weed,sprinkle a tiny amount of light tobacco on it and the joint burns 100% evenly and slowly and you don't even taste it .its the British way to roll and the British are more sensible than they Americans so try this

7. Me and my friends usally get a ounce of weed and a pack of zig zags roll all of them up and pass 2 around in a circle then wait another hour then do it again til were out of weed

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Oh dear god i have to post this again

Joint = half gram
    Bomber = 1 gram
    Cone or king sized = 2 grams
    Blunt = 3 grams or more

Why in god's name anyone would want to mix tobacco with weed is beyond me.These are the same people that would only smoke out of glass. because acrylic is nasty. Then they mix tobacco in thier weed.

9. How many friends are in that sesh? Thats like 40 or 50 joints. damn, that's too much at once son.

10. British are more sensible dying from fucking lung cancer. And you can taste it. America is better than England.

11. Excuse me...I have seen ounces rolled into joints at 420 parties. And an 8th is a regular sized blunt.

12. Thank you. Now see there? That's what i call common sense.

13. there is 4 and the session usally last days

14. we sleep too lol we do this after we work are weekend job we get a ounce or more a pack of zig zags each 2 bottle of soco then we go to the local music store get a cd then we go to 711 get food then we get the week started

15. And the honey is gonna make it taste better? Bad enough you are smoking tobacco, then you inhale crystalized sugar......gross!

16. Idk what the problem with british rolling skills is that all your joints burn fast and uneven? All I ever hear from brits about rolling joints. I never roll with tobacco and it burns very even.