Blunts vs joints

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by zatox, Aug 22, 2011.

1. No shit. Idk why it turned into a competition

2. I love blunts with a passion. But i smoke more joints since a pack of 33 papers cost the same as 3 blunts

3. Joints all the way fuck dem backwoods

4. I like blunts better because they burn slower and its just fun to smoke.

With joints you can taste the weed better

5. Joints all the way, but only in a raw wrap, every once in a while a Dutch Master is on point!

6. Blunts are the shit, but a good doobie every once in a while hits the spot :)

7. Did you get OF Tape Volume 2?
    I'm smoking up to oldie as I type :)

8. sam (is dead) is the best song on that mixtape

9. They're both amazing. Obviously I will opt for the blunt , but only because it is so much more impressive to see and smoke a greatly rolled blunt than it is a joint. Hits smoother if you know how to roll, and burns for so long. And rolling a blunt is awesome.

10. blunts > joints any day if you don't care about the time + money needed to roll a proper blunt. Burns slower, lasts longer, thicker smoke. Takes some skill to roll real well though. Nobody likes a cracked and badly patched blunt lol

11. A joint is a very relaxing activity when split between 1-3 people. Sometimes i roll with zig-zags or tops. I also smoked an incredible 1.5 gram joint in a king size zig-zag. However when smoking with 4+ people a blunt is a must, because it routinely holds more weed than a joint. And sometimes I really like splitting a fat blunt with just one other friend, who usually has large amounts of weed

12. i've had a blunt once in my life. and it is honestly the least memorable experience of my life tbh... if they're easy and cheap enough, get them. but they're probably a special occasion sorta thing...

weirdly enough i can buy blunts in my corner shop XD wtf is going on in the world.

13. Damn my man. You couldn't of spoke my mind any better :D

14. But i wont lie joints are nice for 1 or 2 heads on a joint

15. I dont understand why some people who smoke good roll up their bud in a nasty zig zag, double plantium or kingpin. Like if ya gona spend the money on wuality weed ya minus well spend the money on quality blunts or cigarillos regardless if their more money.

All my tru fellow blunt smokas kno wat im sayin when i say palma dutches/games, green palma cloud 9's, green sweet cigarillos

16. hello guys im from croatia and i like j's more than blunts. I have advise if you whanna to make your j more durable. After you have rolled it grase it with honey but not too much just a little ill upload a pic of my honey j when i get some weed.

17. never tried honey on a j, but honey blunts are the shiiiiiiiiit

18. Because those of us with good bud want to taste the bud, not some cheap tobacco wrap.

Don't get me wrong, I love me a good blunt, but it's totally apples and oranges. IMHO a glass bong is the 'best' way to smoke, but as we all know there is no 'best' way.....

What cheeses me is when people say stuff like "MERRRRRRR WHY ROLL GOOD BUD IN A NASTY ZIG ZAG, DON'T BE CHEAP, SPEND THE MONEY ON A BLUNT WRAP" Ummmmm, I'm not cheap, I have a stack of blunt wraps, and I assure you the bud I am smoking is a million times better than the shwag you are packin', I just choose to roll a joint here and there...

19. he's talking about shitty zig zag blunt wraps, not papers

20. Blunts are the best by far. They taste great and get you ripped, the only downside is that they can rinse your weed.