Blunts vs joints

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by zatox, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Guys wait..Smoking doesn't make me cool anymore??

Damn...

[​IMG]

2. Masturbating for 10-12 hours? Wouldn't your dick bleed by then? That's obviously false.

Anyway I love joints.. my favorite way to smoke.

3. Joints>Blunts

Blunts are bad for you and contain tobacco. Joints let you actually taste the weed.

4. ever hear of lotion? or lube? when youre speedin, its pretty easy to masturbate as long as you want, its like a constant orgasm, trust me, i know :cool:

5. No one even showed you lotion huh? And trust me, I took a health class and my teacher showed us that episode, the dude wraps himself up in a blanket and masturbates alllllllll day.

6. I dont smoke either too often, but i dont really like blunts. Il take a hit if its passed but joints are much better imo.

7. roll blunts all day

8. If I had to choose, I'd say blunts. Just because they burn more slowly. But I don't roll on my own, it depends on who I'm smoking with. It definitely sucks when the wrap/rillo goes stale, though.

9. I don't mind if they contain tobacco. Actually, I enjoy a cool mix of hash and tobacco in a joint.

10. ^this

11. I don't know why people compare blunts to joints. If it's more than 2 people with me i will choose blunts over joints any day. If its just me i'd smoke a joint instead. And some blunts can taste WAY better than joints ever could, so don't pull the taste card.

12. Its all a waste of weed man! Try one hitters in a bong. Is great.

13. Can't we all get along ?

ForumRunner_20120220_203408.png

14. Blunts due to the slow burning and overall better smoking expieriance.

15. Blunts roast sooo much longer

16. I prefer blunts but I love rolling up a nice doobie from time to time.

17. Just try a blunt for the first time, then you'll be able to choose which you think is better to your liking. But dont just stick to blunts or joints, expand your options and just randomly choose what you want to smoke out of.. you can enjoy it in many different methods

18. i like both