Blunts vs joints

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by zatox, Aug 22, 2011.

1. Everyone is saying that blunts are 1000 times better than joints... I've never smoked a blunt, and i wanted to know how good they are compared to a king size joint (the ones i usually smoke).

2. I think joints are a million times better than a blunt could ever be. They taste great, you actually taste weed, not tobacco. The thing about blunts is they burn forever if you could roll.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Depends on so many factors. Blunts are good for sessions with three or more, they burn slower, easier to put out, more durable etc.

Joints can be rolled faster, they are cheaper, come in packs making it easier to roll small amounts (can be done with blunts but a dollar for a .5 smoke adds up), they smell and taste better (but I love the smell of blunts), also good for storage since they don't go stale like tobacco.

I don't see why they can't both be utilized (unless you are against tobacco), my family only rolls blunts, but personally I roll more joints just because of convenience.

4. Blunts>>>>joints

5. No, I have nothing against tobacco, In fact, I usually smoke hash mixed with tobacco. Weed is really expensive here. Thanks for the advice, next friday i'm getting some weed and a few blunt wraps.

6. Joints>Blunts, if you want some thing that last as long a a blunt(cause they burn so slow) get a glass blunt. it's a blunt that's healthier for you.

7. well if u take a joint and make it 1000x better thats a blunt. they last 4x or so as long (sometimes more), and get you high as fuck with a tobacco buzz, and are perfect for passing around at a party. they can hold anywhere from .5g up to over an eighth in a regular size blunt. also its the coolest way to smoke. i wish i smoked bluts more often :smoke:

8. Never heard of that before, i'm going to my local weed store and check if they have those glass blunts. They look good.

9. My cones i roll with my futurola roller hold up to an 1/8 too, but you wont catch me wasting my weed on that big of a cone or blunt for that mater. and as far as i'm concerned my cones last just as long as any blunt.

10. think of it as an adjustable chillum.

11. That's cool because sometimes (when i'm smoking with my friends) we are 7-8 people. The regular joints don't last too long. I'm seriously gonna try blunts. But i don't think i can smoke a blunt all by myself, i'm still not used to weed. Hash is my stuff. xD

12. yeah, just googled it. looks pretty good. what's the average price in your country?

13. You can get them on chunkyglasspipes.com for a fair price. It's like a push pop!

14. I dont smoke much of either, because I like bongs, but I prefer blunts over joints. It does change the taste, but not in a bad way. Blunts seem really relaxing to smoke.

15. blunts vs. joints

apples vs. oranges

16. 20 bucks is awesome... I'm definitely getting a glass blunt

17. I roll a joint....inside a blunt. :cool:

18. says you...

19. My LHS sells them any where from 10 to about 50 depending on if they are worked or not.

20. yeah, only little kids smoke to be cool anyways lmao