Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Where to buy the big cans of Ozium

• Please log in to reply

Billy8687

Billy8687

• Registered Upgraded
  • 266 posts
Alright, so I have been hearing a lot about Ozium and how it works amazing for eliminating odors, like smoking haha, and I decided to drive down to Walmart and I looked around and they didn't have it so I have no clue where to buy the Big cans, not the little travel size ones. So where can I buy the big cans. Also, I would prefer not to buy it online but I will if I can't find it anywhere else.

KingStun10

KingStun10

i dont do drugs just weed

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,191 posts
a car place, i live in canada so id suggest canadian tire but visit some mechanics maybe?

OGkushak

OGkushak

Mobbin' the World

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,152 posts
pretty sure that stuff is extremely harmful if inhaled at all, and it kills pets if sprayed by them or they lick the surface its settled onto. :cool:

dbx64

dbx64

• Registered Upgraded
  • 975 posts
auto zone, kragen, o'reily auto parts, etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users