Anyone with "exotic" pets?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by gashadokuro, Aug 21, 2011.

1. first I searched for similar threads and found nothing so i apologize if there was any.

I got my first tarantula a couple of weeks ago. It's a grammostola rosea (chilean rose hair) and is about 3 - 3 1/2 in.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bad ass, used to have a poison dart frog, but sadly the lamp got left on and now he's one chrispy dude :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. I got a Blue tongued skink, a brazilian rainbow boa, and 4 leopard geckos. My emperor scorpion just died.

4. i would kill ur pet if i had a chance

5. Not yet.

If I make enough money in my future, I plan to buy a baby white tiger.

Fuck yes.

And then if I have enough money, I'm building a penguin farm

Fuck yes X 2.

6. I want a hedgehog :(
    And I want a chinchilla they're so cute and soft ^_^

7. I'm fine with dogs. I'd prefer to leave wild animals to their homes ...

My dad had a wolfdog in the 80s. She tried to kill him when she reached adulthood.

A friend of mine has an African Grey parrot ... (s)he seems so depressed being in a house.

Although I might be down with a penguin farm!!

8. got a trouser snake named junior

9. I used to have a Chipmunk I rescued from the pool as a baby, she grew up to be very tame and friendly.

Attached Files:

10. Well, not very exotic, (although in Cali they are considered to be exotic animals so they're illegal there) but I have 4 ferrets currently, they're mad cool. And a bit more exotic, I used to breed Sugar Gliders.

11. it's one thing to have a wild animal but to have one with four toes armed with Bowie knives you got yourself a date with the devil that is for sure. >.>

12. I have an iguana, and I used to raise emperor scorpions before.

13. I've got a chinchilla, and he's cooler than shit, especially when high; we let him out every night, and he'll zip around and jump off the walls like a ninja. Seriously, if you haven't seen it before, YouTube "chinchillla bouncing off walls" it's crazy. Mine thus far has cleared a 4-foot tall box, so they're pretty nimble & entertaining as hell to watch.

14. My dad has some exotic mantis's and I bought a steppe runner lizard the other day. Pretty cool motherfucker. Little skiddish though.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ive got 10+ exotics and I love them all. Soon to add a new snake to the mix too