Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grounded but preparing for lift off!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sevenleafhero, Aug 20, 2011.

1. I'm a senior... Got grounded for accidentally sleeping in and missing school. So I can't pickup bud this weekend but as soon as Monday comes im packing some spliffs and getting lifted!!! Yay I can't wait... So light a bowl for me brothers and sisters, And stay high always. :smoke:

2. Stay Copacetic my friend, enthusiasm, motivation and copacetic attitudes is how you succeed in life friend. Stay happy. Always. Make the best of every moment.

3. I'll deliver bud to your house just give me your address.

4. don't worry man I just ripped a fatty bowl for you and am about to pack another one for me!

5. nice word lol :p. copacetic? sounds like a dinosaur. But yea true. Smoking once a day definitely puts me in a relaxed, just chill and enjoy life mood lol.

6. Copacetic is mainly a Buddhist used word, but, meh, Dudeism.com

[​IMG]
    "Life is short and complicated and nobody knows what to do about it. So don't do anything about it. Just take it easy, man. Stop worrying so much whether you'll make it into the finals. Kick back with some friends and some oat soda and whether you roll strikes or gutters, do your best to be true to yourself and others – that is to say, abide"

"Lao Tzu
    Creator of Taoism When things got screwed up in Ancient China Lao Tzu didn't go all Mr. Miyagi and try to fix it. He got on his buffalo and took off for more-copasetic pastures."

[​IMG]

7. you can get grounded at 18? lol that sucks my parents weren't that strict

8. UPDATE: One of my friends gave me $20 for me buying him a gram about a week ago, and so now on Monday im gonna go buy a gram of some dankity-dank and a pack a cigs, make some spliffs, save some leftover weed and cigs for later, and basically just gonna go get really blasted. :D
    I'm definitely gonna meditate while high a couple times to, just to enhance the bliss.