N3rds' Blue Planet Nutrients sponsored grow

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by n3rds3ks, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Yeah I bought 300 count lady bugs to release in there & I'm keeping the 2 little ones out of the room where the white widow is until they get here.

2. pmsl you dont need 300 fuk that wil block ur filtration system up and everything

3. Lol what filtration system? I'm not going to put all of them in there!

4. how do they come? frozen or what?

oh lol sorry u dont even use a tent do u? lol ul have em flying all round ur bedroom

5. I dunno, live from Cali. tracking said it would be here by the 5th, but hasn't been updated since the 3rd... Going through Amazon's tracking system it says they are to be delivered on the 12th.
    The seller is supposed to be expediting another order here.

However, she is suffering very bad from deficiencies, most of the leaves on top are dead 3 inches from the tip and brown spots on the rest, curled/canoed etc. I don't know if it will last long enough to get rid of the mites :/ what is effected at this stage? what should I do?

6. the day of the cut (1/14)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    (1/16)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. let us know how it smokes!! and what size light do u have??

8. Very nice man, very nice

9. it smokes real good, I'm surprised! manicuring takes so long!!! I cut off 2 limbs last night around 7 and worked on them till 10:30 haha. It needs to dry a little more.

was wondering, is bud with mites in it smokeable? I've come across a couple of nugs that have colonies of mites on/in/around the bud. I've put them in a separate jar as to not contaminate buds without a visible mite problem.

what can I do with contaminated trim? what can I do with a small amount of sugarleaves? is there any use for the rest of the tree and small fan leaves? my cousin was telling me about some kind of tea you can make out of the trunk and branches and roots and it will get you tore up off your ass! but I have no idea how to make it and probably don't have enough to make any edibles :[

I actually think she had went into reveg or something, I've come across some flowers that have popped open and there is a little light green thing in the middle of it lol. reminds me of the plants on Mario world.

I've got a lot of work ahead of me lol.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. dont know what to tell you about that but I do have a question. And awesome grow BTW :smoke:

The lady bugs are good right? but wouldnt they poop on your bud just like spider mites or other bugs would?

11. hahaha, thanks! Yeah, they help with mites! LOL I guess they would but I don't think they poop enough for it to be unsmokeable :]

12. hmm I think I might wanna get some for mine. I have gnats flying around a lot. thats mostly because of my Terrariums and such.

13. #313 n3rds3ks, Jan 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2012
    it's weird because going through my bud I have been seeing a lot of what looks like gnats/fruit flies but they are really skinny, they get stuck in the trichs and all their carcasses are on my buds, I try to pick them off lol.

I'm keeping all heavily contaminated buds in a separate jar, will this kill the mites? I read that they could contain e-coli and other things that could be really bad for your lungs... so I think I'm just going to give the bad shit to my bummy ass neighbor haha.

p.s. I kinda don't think it's spider mites, but aphids. I haven't seen any webbing or anything. Aphis Pomi looks more similar to the bugs to me.

14. #314 n3rds3ks, Jan 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2012
    1/22
    Here's what I started with!
    [​IMG]
    :]
    [​IMG]
    heh couldn't take anymore.. stems, trim and some of the bud.
    [​IMG]
    1/23
    What is left for 1/24;
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Manicure look good? :smoke:
    trim with a few pieces of bud!
    [​IMG]
    the outcome as of 1/23
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. got everything put up now. had about 21 grams of trim that was mostly sugarleaves with a little bud in it, and like 8 grams of shake. We put all of that in a double boiler with 3 sticks of butter. We had it on medium for 35 minutes and let it sit there on low for another 45 minutes to an hour. I wasn't in the kitchen when it finished, so my mom went ahead and put some in half a batch of brownie mix, we have 1 cup left. There was like 6 brownies this morning lol theres only 2 left and I'm eating them tonight haha. They weren't near as strong as I would have hoped. I assume that the trim wasn't near as good as I thought, the recipe called for an ounce of trim to a pound of butter, or a half ounce of dank. Can I reheat the butter in the same set up, possibly add another 8 grams of bud? She was going to make a batch of cookies with the rest. The brownies taste really good but you can't smell it until you bite into it and start chewing haha :D

16. update - I ate the last 3 at 5 lol it was the clearest high I've ever experienced. still feeling very good after 5 hours LOL. never laughed so hard in my life. the traits of the strain really came out! lots of euphoria and very creative :] needless to say, I am very tempted to put the rest of my harvest into edibles!!

timeline:
    10AM 1 brownie
    10:30 1 brownie
    12PM: 2 brownies
    good sorta body high going on, no really evident buzz just like a ' heavy ' feeling. really felt it in my eyes and face. lovely, but not quite where I'd like to be.
    3PM: 1 brownie
    5PM: 3 brownies
    <3 everything was great for almost an hour and a half it was so pleasant. really good. what I would like one brownie to do. I'd like it a bit stronger than this though. ;)

I'm not sure to count the 3 brownies in succession as a single dose or if the brownies throughout the day were a foundation for the effects though :/ that's why I need to know how much to add? or even if I can do that.

p.s. She used a third of a cup of butter in the brownies.