Telepathy & Spirituality

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Kamasutra, Aug 19, 2011.

1. i dont think ive ever had any experience with telepathy, but since i can remember ive been able to more or less see into the future.
    when i was a little kid it was through dreams, nothing significant just random 'scenarios' i guess. rarely do i see in dreams anymore, i developed sleep apnea so i rarely get to rem.
    the last 5yrs its been more 'feeling' the future i guess. unfortunately its been mostly negative stuff (deaths). last few days its felt like there will be a massive uprising/revolution next year perhaps 2013 but 2012 feels right.

tbh ive never really told anyone all this shit, dont want people looking at me or send me to the nut house. but i saw a sign last night n said fuck it idc anymore

2. lol..yes..last thing I'd want is for it to be known ...we're a family of secret keepers..;)

3. What's great about the whole 2012 thing is that even if nothing happens naturally, man will probably find a way to make it some ridiculous event, out of disillusionment or purely self-fulfilling prophecy.

Get enough people truly believing something will happen in 2012 and you can't lose.

/endrant

4. ???? How could man force a consciousness evolution? And even if we did how would that be a bad thing?

5. [​IMG]

6. The mayans predicted an evolution in consciousness not the end of the world...

7. according to modern science, is evolution of consciousness something that occurs gradually over time? :smoke:

8. Did the Mayans predict their own downfall?

9. just thinking out loud here, but along the lines of hume's argument against miracles, wouldn't telepathy, if scientifically proven real, simply become a sixth sensory perception along with the other five? :smoke:

10. Yes .

11. Please post source. One word answers aren't that fulfilling for me.

12. unless he is a genuine pope of the discordian society! :stoned:

predicting the near future is possible with a brain. predicting thousands of years in the future is poetry. :smoke:

13. According to this day in age.

Do we really know what is was like back then?

14. Evolution happens at an exponential rate. Our consciousness has been evolving for all of it's existence, but not at the same rate. Its increasingly evolving at a faster rate.

Btw the end of calendar isn't 12/21/12 it's October 28th of this year.

15. That's interesting. I don't know if this is relevant, but I've been with my boyfriend for years and sometimes we have freaky moments where we seem to read eachother's minds, you know? I'll be driving home from a late shift at work and thinking "I wish he bought me raspberries" and I get home and there's a bowl of raspberries waiting for me :) weird shit.

I think there are some studies done on telepathy and identical twins btw, check it out.

16. Btw how the fuck did this thread get off topic to 2012??

17. Just me feeling necessary to point out the obvious.

18. coincidences do happen. You just notice it because you want to. "Spiritual connections" just makes you sound silly.maybe Santa is listening to our thoughts and is tapping into the phone company's as well.

19. #39 BellaBrownBear, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Exactly. It won't just be a conscious evolution, it will be an ecological evolution as well and (this is the crazy part) possibly a radical tectonic change also.. and it will be between about 2012-2015. That's my opinion.
    Everyone can believe what they want though... that's just my opinion based on my own reasoning and experience.

And spiritual connections aren't silly when you actually feel one. If you've had anything like that actually happen to you, you know its not coincidence.

20. If you believe in Santa, and get presents. Sure enough there is a Santa.