Rubbermaid Growbox diy guide

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by TheWriter, Aug 18, 2011.

1. #21 TheWriter, Apr 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2013
    I never got around to using it but I would imagine you would. Just be careful not to let them stretch to much. I will get some hate for this but for this set up you might want to do an autoflower so it stays small easier. (Although I have grown 2-3' autoflowers.)

If the voltage adds up but it probably won't? I'm not sure honestly.

Word! I am saving for the extra stuff I need to get.

2. you have to wire in parallel to run the base voltage of ac adapter to multiple fans

wiring in a series divides the voltage between the number of fans(lowers the speed/performance of the fans)

do some internet research on parallel wiring(i dont like giving people the steps because they are always quick to blame me for them doing something wrong :smoking: )

3. Dude, i can't believe it. i've been thinking so hard how i was gonna lower cfl's for my upcoming grow (cfl's directly set up so they cant raise nor lower) and i would've never thought of raising the plant then slowly lowering it. so simple but so effective. this helped me out A LOT. :smoke:

4. stacks of unused dvd cases have done me wonders

shelf under them and use more or less for certain plants that need more less room

im crafty as a mother fucker sometimes  :smoking:

5. I know this was written forever ago, but I wish I could find a guide that had all the damn pictures. >:C 

Haha, it seems like every diy thing I'm trying to look into has half the pictures missing or terrible writing. 

I'm not saying it's you or anything I'm just sayin'  :smoking: