Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

I accidently slipped it in her ass

• Please log in to reply

impactfour

impactfour

The Illest For Realists

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,313 posts
her eyes lit up and she said she said keep going, complained it was too dry, got lube, came back and we continued, i'm keeping her.

Anyone else have any good accidental anal stories?

ladybrah

ladybrah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 248 posts
Last time I had sex actually haha. Accidental anal sex turned into a really good time. I was drunk and had just smoked hash for the first time. It was my first good experience with anal. Such a classy situation.

bonghits14

bonghits14

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,488 posts
One time this bitch that went to my high school was getting fucked in the ass by some dude, and she shit on his dick like spray shit, so he vomited, then she vomited. Yeah.

impactfour

impactfour

The Illest For Realists

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,313 posts

One time this bitch that went to my high school was getting fucked in the ass by some dude, and she shit on his dick like spray shit, so he vomited, then she vomited. Yeah.

Fuck man, thats come two girls one cup shit

StephanieMarie

StephanieMarie

Medical FarmRESS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 665 posts
Accidentally with no lube and she said keep going??! Obviously not her first time with anal than. Fuck that my first time I cried, serious tears. Now my eyes light up.

bonghits14

bonghits14

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,488 posts

Apparently his mom walked in and vomited too but that's a little too farfetched for me

impactfour

impactfour

The Illest For Realists

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,313 posts

Accidentally with no lube and she said keep going??! Obviously not her first time with anal than. Fuck that my first time I cried, serious tears. Now my eyes light up.

Haha, we were fucking raw dog and my cock was pretty wet, but believe it or not it was her first time with a cock in her ass, we had played a little with toys and whatno before though. And :hello:, you have a lucky man(s).

impactfour

impactfour

The Illest For Realists

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,313 posts

Apparently his mom walked in and vomited too but that's a little too farfetched for me

Hahaha, why the fuck did he tell anyone about this, especially that his ma saw

Edited by impactfour, 18 August 2011 - 04:09 AM.
fuck you all, i'm double posting

bonghits14

bonghits14

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,488 posts

Hahaha, why the fuck did he tell anyone about this, especially that his ma saw

No she was a big hoe that's the thing so she probably told her friends or something, somebody found out somehow :smoke:

ambientvapors

ambientvapors

can't believe

• Registered Upgraded
  • 257 posts

I once had the pleasure of watching my roommate 2 years ago at least THROW UP IN A TRASH CAN while watching that video. it was amazing and to this day that video still has him beat

rugerss

rugerss

• Registered Upgraded
  • 165 posts
Use a condom unless you want shit monsters living up your shaft my son.
  • PuffPuffHOLD likes this

SarkasThalos

SarkasThalos

Cannabis enthusiast

• Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts
Happened once, not too long ago. Total fuck-up. She screamed and retreated immediately and started crying. Due to the crying and, coming with that, rubbing of her eyes, one of her contactsgot stuck somewhere out of reach and we had to drive to the doctor in the middle of the night to get it out. I felt like I piece of crap in that moment, she wouldn't even let me touch/comfort her.

Some time later we bought some lube and now we're slowly working our way to voluntary anal sex.

impactfour

impactfour

The Illest For Realists

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,313 posts

Some time later we bought some lube and now we're slowly working our way to voluntary anal sex.

psssh, lame

• Registered Upgraded
  • 784 posts
Accidental anal insertions......:mad:. I hate you guys....I cant even put it in her ass if it was the end of the world and you guys are getting this shit accidentally. I envy you all.:(

Footbag

Footbag

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Gold Member
  • 1,996 posts

• impactfour likes this

impactfour

impactfour

The Illest For Realists

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,313 posts

WTF is "accidental anal" ? It's called "surprise buttsecks" !

The only thing I consider to be suprise buttsecks is when the lady pops out of a cake first, otherwise, I expect it :devious:

Footbag

Footbag

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Gold Member
  • 1,996 posts

robertoj29

robertoj29

Ayatollah of RocknRollah

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

The aristocrats!

treelover

treelover

tree princess.

• Gold Member
  • 6,031 posts

• SativaShark likes this

Peacelovertoker

Peacelovertoker

Peace, Love & Toke

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Edited by Peacelovertoker, 19 August 2011 - 08:22 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users