Post your favorite political meme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Cameron accusing dissenters to the bomb vote as terrorist sympathizers. Low life pig shagger.

Attached Files:

2. The concept of "economic equality" while economics itself cannot ever create equality. Lets see.... I believe the statistic is something like if everyone was to live the American dream we would need like 10 earths to sustain the rate at which we consume resources rape and pillage the planet, and then we spread wars across the globe to promote our unsustainable and totally misguided and uniformed world view. Yes, I'd hafta say the concept of "economic equality" is just about the biggest load of polotical horse shit I know of. Coming in a close second would be the idea that GMO's are the answer to food shortages (I'm pretty sure people could grow enough food if they just went out and did it. Their own organic food locally. Victory gardens anyone?? During ww2 something like half of all the produce in the US came from individual household gardens.) Feed ourselves Mudslide, are you crazy?! Yes I get called that a lot when I start talking about my belief in the genius and ingenuity of every individual and my optimism that we will not continually choose to relegate ourselves to the realm of mediocrity and dependance upon the corporation. We are a highly intelligent and creative species!

People are not stupid or lazy, they are too comfortable and detached from the source of their own comfort to understand at what cost it really comes. Money is not a measure of human worth. Compassionate actions, intelligent choices motivated out of the desire to maintain balance biodiversity and abundance of life instead of short sighted self serving choices that increase personal standing at the expense of other people and the environment. The former is leadership, the latter is social psychopathology and eventual suicide. I believe we are smarter than that. I believe that we care about our future. I believe that time is a social construct that has also played a role in tearing us away from nature into the fabricated world of the machine so that we no longer feel the cyclical patterns of nature or feel the rhythm of beauty. I believe in communities not corperations, I believe in the wisdom of elders not pedagogy of professors and PHD's and papers that prove little more than belief in misguided and failing systems. I get called a lot of things, lazy, entitled, apithetic, selfish, self righteous, bitter, negative. I choose to focus my energy on the small things that have a lesser degree of violence involved in their manifestation. Gardening and poetry. Still my every action is violent, still I am a fool, but I do not delude myself. William James believed internalizing conflict to be the "moral equivalent of war". I tend to agree and also the source for all genuine creativity. It's a lot easier to blame others and remain powerless than to accept responsibility, power, genius, creativity and to feel the gravity of our comforts by understanding the interconnectedness of all things. I'm not bitter or depressed it's only because I have love that I feel sad. True love is not about cheerfulness, it is about making choices that reflect awareness and compassion for all life the best we can. I fail at this everyday, but everyday I try again and try to remember it's not about what I can get, but what I can give. What happens when nobody values the gifts that cannot traded for gold?

4. Got it! Thanks, I guess I was confused what was meant by meme.

Attached Files:

5. #7817 JohnnyWeedSeed, Dec 3, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2015
    When you get a $600 haircut (if that meme is accurate) then getting down to a few million in your bank account means dead broke to you.

Oh, and she's a scandalous liar, the likes of which are appalling even by American political standards.

6. #7818 Rotties4Ever, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2015
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. He forgot he was an alien for a bit there.. Damn humans spot everything.
    How come i never see your posts its always blank :/ I only see the guy on the motorcycle.

8. I dunno...might be a grasscity conspiracy [​IMG]