Post your favorite political meme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Aug 18, 2011.

1. you been a treasure Trove lately

:D

-Yuri

2. [​IMG]

3. Guns don't necessarily cause school shootings. Although the gun culture and easy access to weapons doesn't make the situation any better. if u want to change a culture try getting rid of homophobia first. I'm being facetious u can't fucking change someone's culture

If u want to prevent school shootings just pass a law forbidding the media from talking about it. All they should be allowed to report is age of shooter, location and number of victims. But don't say his name or show his face

These kids r miserable and want attention and it turns my stomach everytime they become famous for the atrocities they commit

4. #7528 Rotties4Ever, Oct 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2015
    Except the ones that determine which laws get passed, use the media as a tool to [subvert (for lack of a better word)] the general population and keep them complacent. If you think state sponsored propaganda is independent news I feel bad for you son, I got 99 news sources, and state sponsored toilets aint one.
    Look at one of the pics I posted on the previous page, where the guy stated that the media just aired the interviews that fit the narrative. Who sets the actual narrative? Why the established classes of course.

See its called fear tactic, its one of many the established classes use to keep us fighting amongst our selves, so that they can continue to 'serve' the nation.
    Its counter to their goals to not continuously keep us paranoid neurotic and scared, they psychologically bombard you, so that its harder for you to critically think for your self. To keep you off your feet so to speak, so that you dont become grounded.
    Its a topic that has been thoroughly covered on gc. Distraction from the real issues. Obviously one of the real reasons why people snap its because of the way the system is ran. Its designed to overload psychologically weaker people, the constant media that shows you either tragic news or some pop culture rubbish 'news', or the so called 'food' that comes packed with all sorts of goodies.

Sorry for the long read, if you read this far, you get an internet fist bump. ***fist bump***

5. #7529 Rotties4Ever, Oct 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2015

[​IMG]

Sorry, but I have to go with Rick on this one. In the past I would have agreed.
    Yes we do need to vote harder and participate, because guess what? the people who are against any meaningful change that doesn't help them accumulate material wealth and resources, well the thing yes they get old and will eventually die, but they arent the real problem. The real problem is their thought process that led them to exploit the rest of us. Exploiting our weakness and manipulating us against each other.
    One of the biggest fears of any ruling class is that the people will grow a brain and eat them all.
    The newer generations are going to be in power soon, one day youre going to be the same age as say obama is now, do you want that new world to resemble this one? One based on corruption and fucking over the environment and humanity? Instead of say colonizing space?
    Its up to us to create the world and the change we wish, and that includes in not only participating but eventually changing the system for the better. One that will reflect us and our beliefs. Yes, soon or later, someone who grew up playing Halo and Call of Duty will be a President, what kind of world do you want to grow old in?

Choose a world where a guy like Trump is actually being talked about
    . OR
    One where youre showing some cool aliens why weed is better then spice.

6. These....

Attached Files:

7. [​IMG]

U "potslammers" should be ashamed :p

8. I've notice the other day that the USA no longer has the market cornered on batshit crazy war mongering hate filled corrupt right wing political muppets...even Kermit has crossed over to the dark side...
    [​IMG]

9. #7536 xLDKx NewYorker, Oct 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2015
    Fuck politicians and political parties... It's all bullshit

Attached Files:

10. Actually no.. Kermit was Kermit.. That was "Evil" kermit (Constantine - The worlds most dangerous frog) - locked up in a russian gulag.....
    Yea I have a kid :laughing:

11. A few more.....
    I just realized I've got 190 political memes :laughing:

Attached Files: