Post your favorite political meme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Aug 18, 2011.

1. those flying spiders don't hurt humans. They just jump out of trees to catch birds.

Unless I'm thinking of a different bird divebombing spider

-Yuri

• Like Like x 1
  2. agree with everything Sept the no experience part

He is the most experienced person running. He already built a corporate empire. Being CEO of USA Inc. Should be a Cakewalk for him

-Yuri

• Like Like x 2
  3. I lawled irl

-Yuri

• Like Like x 1
  4. He may have some administrative experience in business but it's not fully comparable to government. The way government budget and goals work is very different from a corporation. Not to say he doesn't have experience managing things, just that he doesn't have experience managing government agencies which are a very different kind of beast. Let's face it, the guy clearly knows very little about the ins and outs of government policy which is an important quality in a presidential candidate. He can pretend that he can learn it all on the job, but I have very little faith in that considering some of the ridiculous/misleading shot he's spewed about our government already. Love how his team of lawyers know more about the fourteenth amendment then the Supreme Court who's already ruled that birthright citizenship is guaranteed by the constitution. Shit like that where he says we'll end birthright citizenship without even bringing up the idea of a constitutional amendment shows to me that the guy is either ignorant or know it won't happen and is purposely riling up/misleading xenophobic white people to vote for him. Just my .02 at the end of the day, who knows what a Trump presidency would look like. One thing for sure is it would be damn entertaining.

• Like Like x 4
  5. That would work just as well with a jackass holding the gun

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG] Except that they have never held the budget hostage, so how can that be? :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I kind of want republicans to shut down government over planned parenthood. That shit is not gonna look good for conservatives down the line come election season, considering that about 61 percent of republican woman support planned parenthood and something like 75-80 percent of independent woman support it if I'm remembering correctly. I can imagine the republicans pulling less independent vote from this fiasco although only time will tell. Do you think they'll shut down the gov over planned parenthood or do you think the conservatives will back off?

8. #7292 ICGreen, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2015
    I think they will rattle their sabers over it. Cruz wants to, but this thread is likely a bad spot to get into this. [​IMG]

9. #7295 Rotties4Ever, Aug 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2015
    [​IMG]

edit : original source got taken down

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  10. More of an ashtray than a meme and its probably 50-60 years old and still relevent

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  11. [​IMG]
    </blockquote>It's crazy how many conservative state legislatures are passing these silly restrictions. It's like you guys lost 40 years ago, give up on trying to control abortion. I can understand maybe a cut off after week 25 but providing no exceptions for rape, incest, or life threatening illness is idiotic. I would rather a woman lie about being raped to get a late term abortion then force a woman who has been raped by a relative to birth a retard child. Sorry for going off track, I know this isn't really the thread for this, but some of these laws are so fucking dumb it blows my mid that people support it.

• Like Like x 2
  12. If trump wins:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5