Post your favorite political meme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Yes

Attached Files:

2. IDK why this is such a strange and incomprehensible concept for the majority of 'Murcans....

3. #7144 Rotties4Ever, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    Please, throughout history, all tyrants thought themselves morally superior and right and just. You think Hitler or Mao thought they were evil pieces of shit? what about Stalin and the millions he had killed? Rarely, do bad guys see themselves as bad, moreover, ever rarer still to have a conflict or a war where its black and white, one side is good the other is bad.
    World isnt black and white, mostly various shades of grey. At least in my opinion, which is the only opinion that matters. [​IMG]

4. Not everyone thought they were the good guys either...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. While that is correct, and I am not disputing that statement. However, my statements were full of generalizations, obviously not all the Germans were bad at that time. There are records of German would be 'Nazis' that not only weren't being complacent with the regime at that time, but actively assisted the people (mainly Jews, Scheindler being the most well known) and helped the fleeting people escape.
    A better more recent example, would be the "war" in Iraq, and what followed 'Veterans against the Iraq war'. These soldiers realized they are doing something that is morally wrong, their trainers didn't brain wash them thoroughly enough, and for some add enough reason these soldiers still had some vague aspect of 'humanity' left in the them.

I realize its Friday, watching it will upset you

At the same time, weve had record suicide rates among our serving members. One has to ask why? Maybe because some of the orders that they were issued probably made Hitler's panties wet.

6. [​IMG]

Anything small face, I think is hilarious.

7. #7151 432, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2015
    1376360_967616943252383_2823266152314897667_n.jpg

8. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Do you know where the photo was originally taken?

10. A few recent ones I found:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Not sure if this has been posted yet or not...

[​IMG]

12. :)

Attached Files: