Post your favorite political meme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Aug 18, 2011.

1. #7063 Rotties4Ever, Jun 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015
    Who gets to make those decisions? Who decides whats 'best'? The fucking arrogance is nothing short of jaw-dropping. People are under this impression that might makes right, might doesn't make right, it makes right now.
    Was the Benghazi attack 'good for society'? was doing absolutely nothing about it 'good for society'?
    Im willing to bet that if one of the clintons was at that base or one of their spawn that the response would have been different. We are expendable, we live to serve our masters. We cant think for our selves and we need our masters to think for us. If not for our masters, we'd all sleep in out own filth, because we wouldn't know any better.
    I, like many, wouldn't be surprised if another gangster wins the white house. Another bush is running, and another clinton is running, tell me that's not some gangster shit right here.
    zqnM-IyYYDs[/MEDIA]

2. this is an irrelevent line of reason

"Good for (society)" is meaningless

Humanity has evolved past the point where individuals or even society as a whole must be "fit".

The survival of the species can he ensured by simply eliminating greed.

But what then? What happens when the survival of the species is ensured? What's the point?

The point is to allow individuals to enjoy life without the prerogative to contribute.

The sole purpose of civilized nations is to cater to the life of the individual

-yuri

3. As long as Wealth is valued by Material things, This world will forever be doomed.

Mark my words.

4. Check this shit

Attached Files:

5. [​IMG]

Of course, everyone speaks the truth in their own opinion.

6. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1435246029.385530.jpg

Saw this all the time during bushs reign lol

7. Wad

Attached Files:

8. ^lol her fucking pathetic face

9. Did Obama girls get kidnapped or something? I don't get it

10. #7077 Rotties4Ever, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]