Post your favorite political meme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Aug 18, 2011.

1. thats weird I found a smaller version and now it works. 

2. Try clearing your cache. Or changing the file extension.

Wasn't this your avatar from forever ago? 

3. yep that was the weird part. Oh well I found a smaller version on google and that works. Maybe I'll try on another computer. It just tells me that the file upload limit is 60 kb and that my is over 70. 

to make it work, i had to resize it

5. you should totally try that... the cropping of your current one is killing me inside  :laughing:

6. I don't remember how to resize all I remember is the last time I did this it was easy. I'll keep trying. 

7. Now it works thanks for the help everyone. 

Most everyone would probably say they believe in minimal government. We just have some major disagreement as to what constitutes minimal. Regardless, they'll nearly ALL vote for anyone that promises an expansion of governmental authority in ways that they think (probably erroneously, in most cases) will benefit them personally. And when politically partisan billionaires control their own propagandist media outlets and pull the strings at the parties' headquarters, it isn't hard to programmatically bullshit large blocks of voters into empowering phony con artists whose future depend on an ever expanding list of idiotic programs.

No government, as determined by its budget and fiscal management, should ever grow more than the positive growth of its real GDP. In fact, both spending and revenues should be linked by law to a fixed percentage of GDP - say 18%.  

That 18% number represents a compromise between the 40 year averages of both federal outlays and revenues (in terms of percent GDP). That way, not only would we achieve a legally mandated balanced budget over the course of some phase in period, but the size of government and its trends in budgetary expansion (or contraction) would be unconditionally constrained by the productivity of the nation as whole and therefore that nation's general financial ability to afford the new target revenue-spending levels. Of course, linking fiscal policy to GDP would provide the necessary economic conditions for starting to deal with the $13 trillion "debt held by the public" ( the relevant portion of the $18 trillion total) - it doesn't mean the politicians would ever make the effort without being forced.  But the negative effects of the total debt aren't nearly as critical as the need to legally bind the never ending bureaucratic efforts to justify more and more bloated, inefficient, and costly policies to the nation's economic ability to pay for them.  

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1418765372.070334.jpg

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

10. This is one everyone can agree on

Attached Files:

11. #6734 forty winks, Dec 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2014
    [​IMG]

12. Cheney hands down
    And id like to have silenced him far before he got any of the power that he had and has.

He's truly evil

cheney only because he's a criminal responsible for many deaths.
    the other 2 are just idiots and don't deserve to be silenced just because i don't like what they have to say.

14. I'd bang Palin.

15. A few I have had ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419087592.674572.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419087606.478432.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419087616.424975.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1419087625.956005.jpg

16. .

Attached Files: