Post your favorite political meme

Discussion in 'Politics' started by cball, Aug 18, 2011.

1. #6581 *ColtClassic*, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2014

How can I wear a penis?

May I use my own penis for this purpose?

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411566824.409908.jpg

3. This is racism. 

4. there is no such thing as racism against white people because white people aren't a race. We are just people.

:lol:

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #6585 *ColtClassic*, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014

Yes it is.

People assume that being white holds privilege, when in reality the majority of privileged individuals in Western society are white.

There is a correlation, but not neccessarily a casuation.

Yes, blacks are disproportionatlely prosecuted for the same crimes that whites commit, but being born white does not guarantee a free pass in life.

Also, I don't understand how having a penis makes life any easier. Society, and our biology, obliges men to be providers. Women are already recipients of massive social programs and have legal advantages in divorce court, sentencing for rape allegations (men are presumed guilty until proven innocent), the sentencing gap, and have and mostly upper hand in marriage arrangements, not to mention that the media and society in general downplays the severity of atrocities commited by women and focuses mostly on cases of male crime and abuse (when the rate of male victims is usally equal with that of females and sometimes higher in certain areas such as suicide and violent crime).

As a white male, I understand that we are actually held to a separate social standard where our words are more closely scrutinized in the public sphere and there is a general perception that we are more likely to be racist or entitled. This is detrimental and I try to live my life counter to the stereotype surrounding men of my race and economic standing.

I'm tired of people telling me I'm privileged because of my genetalia and skin color when it really has to do with other factors, such as socio-economic standing and geographical location (which I was born into by happenstance, so I can't feel guilty for something I can't control).

Hopefully that makes sense to people out there.

6. "Class war disguised as a race war"-Jello Biafra

7. [​IMG]

and lastly but certainly not least.

[​IMG]

^ 10/10 would play as an arcade game or browser-based game.

9. Holy shit it's under the sea too?!

10. Looks like a Blade Runner screen shot.

11. I think its Bioshock. Andrew Ryan = Ayn Rand. Good game btw.

12. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412708405.813609.jpg

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...