Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Does UPS, Fedex, or the postal service screen for drugs?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

odoylerules1021

odoylerules1021

Abba-Zaba

• Registered Upgraded
  • 154 posts
i think i might be shipping around an oz in june from LA to NJ, will UPS, fedex, or the postal service screen for drugs? If they do what other companies won't?

Burned Haze

Burned Haze

World Strain Tester

• Old School
  • 3,946 posts
All scan for drugs out of state packages. if u ship in state ull be ok.

odoylerules1021

odoylerules1021

Abba-Zaba

• Registered Upgraded
  • 154 posts
how can i get around that? Also if i did ship them and they found them is there a way to make it so that it won't tracked?

naughtyneighbor

naughtyneighbor

I said no but I wanted it

• Old School
  • 2,809 posts
Um. I'm not sure. But I have a genius idea.

Hire some homeless guy off the street and tape an oz to his gooch. Pay him like $5 and give him a ticket to Greyhound.

Haha..yeah that would be quite the expierence. An old guy shows up to you rhouse "I have your damn weed *****"

Lexus_Rolla

Lexus_Rolla

Ri-goddamned-diculous

• Old School
  • 869 posts
You can't ship bud in the mail. It isn't practical. If we could all get bud in the mail we would. We can't. All companies are going to check for drugs. That includes any private courier you find. The only people who won't check or just don't care are probably not the type of people you want to deal with. They're more likely to take your weed, money, and possibly your shoes than to help you ship it. You've got to do it just like everyone else...

BlazinDazon

BlazinDazon

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,469 posts

Hire some homeless guy off the street and tape an oz to his gooch. Pay him like $5 and give him a ticket to Greyhound.

Haha..yeah that would be quite the expierence. An old guy shows up to you rhouse "I have your damn weed *****"

No way it'd make it there, he'd smoke it or sell it, prolly smoke it lol.

Guest_ninfan77_*

Guest_ninfan77_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Depends on how its packed. Ive seen 3P at a time shipped sucessfully for years.
Overnight is your best bet. Ive heard UPS scans more than others. But that could just well be a rumor.

Hazed

Hazed

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,494 posts

You can't ship bud in the mail. It isn't practical. If we could all get bud in the mail we would. We can't. All companies are going to check for drugs. That includes any private courier you find. The only people who won't check or just don't care are probably not the type of people you want to deal with. They're more likely to take your weed, money, and possibly your shoes than to help you ship it. You've got to do it just like everyone else...

dude your wrong, your posts arent too good lately.

AimedForDeath

AimedForDeath

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 7,079 posts

So your giving a homeless guy an ounce, and $5? He's going to smoke that ounce and go to McDonalds... GREAT IDEA! :hello:

-AFD

Wykid

Wykid

aka Lucipher Cy Young

• Old School
  • 3,851 posts
you cant talk about this on GC....it falls under trafficking.

odoylerules1021, you can delet the thread yourself, or wait till someone closes it.

waterhurley

waterhurley

Toke, smoke, and choke

• Old School
  • 3,112 posts
i dont think this is aginst the rules because hes not asking someone to mail him reefer.

btw it can be done:) thats im gonna say about it

2Packed

2Packed

Registered Toker

• Old School
  • 1,255 posts
Yeah, I am sure UPS checks every single packet that is mailed :rolleyes:

jasonjasonjason

jasonjasonjason

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,037 posts
"The thing I like most about the FedEx driver is hes a drug dealer and he dont even know it......and hes always on time"-Mitch Hedberg

xXMelkorXx

xXMelkorXx

Where my Fucking Hog is

• Old School
  • 4,443 posts
Mitch is so fucking sweet.

UCF-Toker

UCF-Toker

Stoned User

• Old School
  • 873 posts
so much wrongness in this thread

"You can't ship bud in the mail. It isn't practical. If we could all get bud in the mail we would."

a bit of an oxymoron.

i work for UPS and no, we dont check for drugs whatsoever *look at the bottom of my post for a side story*. we just throw the boxes in trailers and they ship to the next destination (usually to orlando or jacksonville for my Hub). right now i work in the airbay and you can def ship for like forty bucks your stuff and it wont get touched again from central florida until kentucky where its routed again and it will arrive at your destination in one day.

also, that is why mail order/ internet order pot is so big. i dont know where you've been looking but that industry is getting bigger and bigger and i've been thinking of getting into it. much safer than going to creepy dealers.

my side story:
in the air bay we cannont ship hazardous materials including flammable materials such as gas, perfume, etc. so one day a large box came down the belt that said "oil" on it. of course that cant go on a plane so it was opened to see what the contents were to make sure it wasnt a drum of oil and it was 15000 pills of MDMA. there is no doubt it would have gotten to its destination completely safe had it not had "oil" written on it.