Collab ~Glass Connoisseur Pendants/Marbles Corner~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Vato805, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Nice implosion pendants! I love the myriad of colors.

2. Thanks. It was hard choosing what 4 i wanted to get:smoke: Got 'em for a killer price though.

I will definitely be on the look out for more pendants in the future, and the marbles that GMD makes(the ones Angie posted) just really makes me want to have a collection of marbles, lol.

3. If you wanna see some reaaaal sick mibs, go to the marble appreciation thread on GlassDistrict, there's some hardcore marble collectors.
    Also, Calvin Mickle and Carver B just did a small series of collabs, a few BEAUTIFUL marbles.
    I want so many things that cost so much many. Marbles have such incredible depth.

4. I could honestly say that I have no idea how much marbles like that cost:smoke: I could stare at pictures of em for hours though, I can only imagine in person.

I'm sure the prices would be enough to make me go :bolt:

5. Choosing to rock a pendant does not make someone a glass connoisseur. With that said nice glass erbody

6. [quote name='"str8fiya"']Choosing to rock a pendant does not make someone a glass connoisseur.[/quote]
    Buying a glass pendant or something non functional shows appreciation for the art.

7. Check it ;) just got this sick ass implosion for christmas, pictures cannot do this thing justice

Attached Files:

8. Sorry for the double post, I'm on my phone and didn't realize I threw up a shabby pic the first time

Attached Files:

9. Signed Hanshaw 2k12

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Best pic of the sig I could get
    [​IMG]

10. Flamm, is that yours? That is sick! I got my lady a mike warren jellyfish pendent for valentines day. Jelly's are sick!!

11. YUP.

I wouldn't post someone elses glass :p

I won it in a drawing on FB :D

Jelly's are soo sick!

I want some of Jack's reef work :love:

12. I wish this thread was more active, some of these marbles and pendants are amazing.

I also wish I had the money to buy these things, haha.

^^^ & that's really cool that you won that for free. That's a really clean marble.

13. That is a super sick marble bro!

14. Should have a custom Jesse James dabber pendant next week. I'll make sure to throw it up here =]

15. Where the fuck do you buy these things?

16. Straight from the source brother

17. [quote name='"SurprizeForYou"']Straight from the source brother[/quote]

^^that's where all mine came from

18. Mike Warren Jelly pendant I got my girl.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. 2012 Stan Skipper Marble :)

Attached Files:

20. some pendents i made at the end of last year.. bout due for another run of these guys soon... ya guys dig em ? most have opals and tourmalines of different colors

[​IMG]