Collab ~Glass Connoisseur Pendants/Marbles Corner~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Vato805, Aug 15, 2011.

1. love the pendants flamm!!

2. this thread is sick...subbed

3. Just picked up my first marble, ill get some pics tonight or tomorrow. Pretty stoked, I can see getting many more in the future ;)

4. Ok I lied here are some cell phone pics. I'm not sure of the artist, the guy at the shop said it was there for quite some time hah.

Attached Files:

5. I made all of this shit so it's not too heady but ties in to the whole marble/pendant thread theme.

Vortex marble dabber wand
    [​IMG]

Bubbly fumed pendant
    [​IMG]

Double vortex pendant
    [​IMG]

Hemp necklace with encased wigwag ball with matching wrap/rake beads
    [​IMG]

^I hardly ever take it off :]

6. Those are lookin great man. Id love to start blowing glass, I envy you!

7. Thanks man. They're nothing special but they took some effort. And as far as envy goes, well, I've turned a love and hobby into a job so in my opinion it's only a matter of time before I start to loathe glass lol.

8. the vortex style is one of my faves. i think krazy made one with a opal floating the middle it looked badass as fuhk like a asteroid being sucked into a black hole

9. nothin to contribute but damn I like this thread

10. Being a connoisseur means you are knowledgeable on a particular subject. There are people who don't know anything about cannabis OR glass that have pendants just because they look cool. If I buy a glass pendant and give it to someone as a gift, how does that make them a connoisseur?

That aside, this thread is super sweet.

11. [​IMG][/IMG]
    :D

12. Sickass bump dude

13. Wow that thing pops! I'm interested in getting a pendant for my mom for her birthday I was just wondering how much on average would a double vortex 1 inch pendant cost? I have only so much money to spend even though I love her!

14. love glass so much i just couldn't keep buying just pipes here's my 2 favorites.
    Alien babies -hand blown marble w/ flat back side?
    IMAG0251.jpg
    IMAG0254.jpg
    Universe- hand blown marble
    IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0244.jpg

15. kati o'meara pendent that i put on a keychain as a birthday gift for my mother.

[​IMG]

16. i really wish i had a nice glass pendant. when im in a glass gallery/head shop i am always impressed by them but im always so focused on getting a piece.

the pendants are classy as fuck though.

17. Couple Implosion Marbles I made. Just starting lampworking...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. I love Blazen's work I have a onie and a sherlock from him. I just wish he did gong slides.

19. Just got a few pendants the other day so I'll throw some pics in here:smoke:
    Let me know what you think.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]