Collab ~Glass Connoisseur Pendants/Marbles Corner~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Vato805, Aug 15, 2011.

1. In my book if you are rocking Heady Glass around your neck that is no more than eye candy, it sets you out from the rest and makes you a cannabis and glass connoisseur!!!

I have one so far but in the progress of getting another and plan on more in the future.

So share yours!!!

Blazen Glass Art
    2in Fire/Ice Pendant

[​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]

2. This is the one i got for my girlfriend from bashi alé off etsy, couldn't really get a pic of the sig on the back.
    its about 1.25in implosion.

I'll get pics of my BGA one tonight when I get home.

Attached Files:

3. Well I have to disagree about a glass pendant making you a cannabis connoisseur(lots of people buy glass pendants, even lots of people who don't enjoy the wonders of cannabis), but otherwise nice pendant! If I had some to share I would.

4. Heres a really shitty picture of my little El Hefe pendant. The lines REALLY pop out at you, its sick.

[​IMG]

5. just got these pics from drew of dwb, they should be here in a few days

I love the white in the middle of that hefe, sick tblack

Attached Files:

6. Hell yea, all these are wonderful! I may have to invest in one

7. Well yes Glass pendants are spread out thru various markets, but i referred to heady glass such as art found in bongs and smoking devices.
    plus thats why i said in my book, because there is tons of opinions out there on what is and isnt.:)

the hefe is pretty dope, and bro that dwb looks insane!

@Milky deff bro get one!!!

8. If you notice the title change in the thread i added marbles!

These are by Hermit
    [​IMG]
    ---
    [​IMG]

9. Vato how do you change the titles of threads, been my biggest wonder.... nice marbles!

10. This is mine from blazenglassart.
    My first pendant, prooooobably picked too many colors. Sorry about the light also.
    This one is about 2in and the colors go blue, steel wool, purple then red, from the outside in.
    Purple is pretty hard to see.

Attached Files:

11. Milky, you have to edit the first post and you can change it there on the 'go advanced' page.

Sweet mibs vato! I was thinking that pendants and marbles kinda both fall into the same category of beautiful, non-functional art and we def need a thread for these on here.
    I agree real appreciators of art are the ones who buy stuff like that.
    I want to develop a dopeass pendant collection so I can show them off around town :cool:

12. the way i do it, is go to the section example for this thread toking tools and find ur thread and double left click right bellow the name not acutally touching it but right bellow the letters and it opens a type box

Bro that is sick i remember him showing me that before you saw it:p
    he never was able to get my 2nd right and he jacked my deposit:(

Deff my train of thought bro!!! and i thought i had made one before and looked but nope so i pulled the trigger.

i only have one pendant so far but man so many people dig it all ages and walks of life...i walk into headshops with it and they love it, and get discounts cause they know i know my shit and not gunna be swoon by the sales man talk

13. Daaamn straight up just kept your cash? That sucks.
    It sounded sick too, the few details you shared.
    I need more horns in my life.

And sexy glass :p
    I can't wait for drew's to get here.

14. IIIIIII LOOOOOOVVVVEEEEE MARBLES AND PENDANTS!!!!! I get a new one every year on my birthday! Had to post my favorite one. Got it 3 birthdays ago. :D

--Sorry for the horrible pic... just snapped it with my camera phone awhile back (only pic I can find of it)---

Attached Files:

• mine.jpg
      mine.jpg
      File size:
      45.1 KB
      Views:
  15. a few marbles :p

now it's time for nighty nite :smoking::wave:

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      33.2 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      33.7 KB
      Views:
    • 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      33.4 KB
      Views:
    • 13.jpg
      13.jpg
      File size:
      38.1 KB
      Views:
    • 19.jpg
      19.jpg
      File size:
      5.2 KB
      Views:
    • 20.jpg
      20.jpg
      File size:
      3.2 KB
      Views:
    • 21.jpg
      21.jpg
      File size:
      19.7 KB
      Views:
    • 15.jpg
      15.jpg
      File size:
      33.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      28.5 KB
      Views:
  16. #16 flammzrant, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2011
    Sweet stuff angie!
    The last one is definitely myy favorite.

C'mon people, I know there's more out there!
    I know tokinvapes and telemira have some sickness, too bad tele has never posted pics on GC lol

A retti pendant is my next non-functional item.

17. I got a few. gotta keep this thread going
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Im gonna have to go pendant shopping some time in the very near future before i head off to school

19. You can look at some artists on GlassArtists.org to see some examples of the work.
    The guy who made my girl's cedar rose pendant and who I'll probably get my rainbow retti from is on there.

20. Whoopwhoop
    I think my.flash really helps the rainbow POP

Attached Files: