Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Can turtles get high?

• Please log in to reply

Betachronic

Betachronic

Usar de register

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
SO I have this really cool pet turtle, he just wanders around my back yard for months at a time and just returned from about a 3 month journey, anyways hes back now and I kinda wanna get him baked. Can turtles get high? has anyone ever done it? Is there any research I can see? Thanks
  • meatwad likes this

Litew8stoner

Litew8stoner

Ganja Connoisseur

• Old School
  • 1,194 posts
Hotbox that shell of his. :hello:

Johnny

Johnny

To the Pain!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 748 posts
That does sound like a cool turtle. It's just *gone* and then it comes back in 3 months. haha!

Guest_laxphenom_*

Guest_laxphenom_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
shotgun the little fella, it'd blow his mind

Joint

Joint

astro

• Old School
  • 1,417 posts
I think the more important question is:

How does a pet turtle go on a 3 month journey?

But as to your first question, my guess is no. Cannabinoids attach to a particular receptor in the brain, and as far as I know, turtles have tiny, primitive brains. So my guess, and only a "guess", is that they don't have the same receptors as higher level mammals do.

Guest_laxphenom_*

Guest_laxphenom_*
my question is: where does a turtle go for three months?

Talon

Talon

CADILLACS ON 22's

• Old School
  • 3,928 posts
also, turtles breathe much slower, and their hearts beat much much slower than ours. youd have to put it in a shoebox and shotgun it into there and let it sit in there for a good 15 mins for it to inhale most/all of the smoke.

Betachronic

Betachronic

Usar de register

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
Its just like a cat, no one knows that they do during the day, except for me its not the day, its about 3 months. So if I hotboxed it in, how would I know if it was high?

WillWork4Smoke

WillWork4Smoke

Ohio Smoke

• Registered Upgraded
  • 194 posts

Its just like a cat, no one knows that they do during the day, except for me its not the day, its about 3 months. So if I hotboxed it in, how would I know if it was high?

To be completely honest, you stumped me with your last question.

2Packed

2Packed

Registered Toker

• Old School
  • 1,255 posts
Rofl at this thread! :D

When I got my turtle high it sat on couch next to me eating my snacks and shit, it just chilled out, you know?

Depends on the weed and the turtle I spose...

Betachronic

Betachronic

Usar de register

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
so what your saying 2packed is that turtles can get high, and they get the munchies too?

Wykid

Wykid

aka Lucipher Cy Young

• Old School
  • 3,851 posts
i think this is one of those qustions that will be on the mind of man throughout eternity.

EssPea

EssPea

VA Tokin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 484 posts

Rofl at this thread! :D

When I got my turtle high it sat on couch next to me eating my snacks and shit, it just chilled out, you know?

Depends on the weed and the turtle I spose...

Rofl, that's awesome

Headie

Headie

HighClassWhiteTrash

• Registered Upgraded
  • 711 posts
dont like blow smoke on it thats just not good for him instead let him eat some leaves or buds... not schwag tho thats just nasty:D ... onlyu iof u really wanna make him happy

2Packed

2Packed

Registered Toker

• Old School
  • 1,255 posts
Yep, he loves it, whenever I spark up he comes over for a smoke :D

WBBlazer46

WBBlazer46

Jus Blaze...

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
The answer is YES! On our usual friday night me and my 2 friends sat on his back porch smoking hooka. His mom has these 3 little turtles and they were in a tupperware kind of thing that night on the table. So me and my friend that didnt own the turtles get ripping the hooka and would pick p the turtle n blow it right in the face. These turtles couldn't put there head totally in the shell so they were forced 2 blaze. So after about 10 hits each we let them chill. We then told our friend what we did and we observed. Guys the fuckin turtles were paralized for like 10 minutes and my friend was freakin out bc he thought they were dead lol. So we decided 2 put some lettuce in there n they fuckin ate it so fast. Man it was a good night. Good times:smoking:

Betachronic

Betachronic

Usar de register

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
Are you sure this is a turtle your talking about?

WBBlazer46

WBBlazer46

Jus Blaze...

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts
Yea dude 3 mini turtles, they were so baked
  • and 2Packed like this

Guest_laxphenom_*

Guest_laxphenom_*

Yea dude 3 mini turtles, they were so baked