Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to get the most out of 1 bowl.

• Please log in to reply

WizTheKhalifa

WizTheKhalifa

Chevy Driver

• Registered Upgraded
  • 632 posts
hey guys, I have a pretty low tolerance, i have only smoked like 2 times in the last 2 months. I have like .3 left and i really wanna get high tonight. Im planning on breaking the .3 up and loading it into my pipe. What can i do to get the most smoke out of it? pack it tight or loose. Any tips would be great. Also, do you think i can get high off of this .3? Its dank not regs or schwag.

S0UR

S0UR

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,007 posts
Pack .1's and kill it in 1 hit.

Derrick14

Derrick14

• Registered Upgraded
  • 981 posts
just pack a bowl

Reppin 713

Reppin 713

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 686 posts
Corner it and pack it tight

eldervech

eldervech

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
buy a cheap bong :P

wheres my light

wheres my light

Dont like it, Rep it

• Registered Upgraded
  • 523 posts
quit being a bitch and smoke that shit :D then buy more lol

Bongsauce

Bongsauce

Zen Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,835 posts
hit that shit hard then hold it in as long as you can...after you blow out, take another hit instead of fresh air....rinse and repeat.

This is the path you seek.

Zerve

Zerve

• Registered Upgraded
  • 700 posts
Pack small little 1 hitter rips and hold it in?

Idk, I never really care enough to try and get as much as possible out of whatever I have, just pack the bowl and quit giving so much of a fuck. Smoke it, get high, and quit over-thinking it, that's what will make you get higher.

NutsLikeKngKong

NutsLikeKngKong

only dreams now

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,737 posts
When you pack small bowls like that it gets kinda hard to conserve weed unless you have a 1 hitter. Otherwise you just light it all at the same time.

What you could do is just pack one hit and keep repacking it each time. Sounds weird but it will fuck you up haha.

thaSPACEkadet

thaSPACEkadet

the dopest there ever was

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,561 posts

Pack ALL OF IT and kill it in 1 hit.

fixed

ddog7x

ddog7x

Correct >

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,753 posts
Inhale, cover bowl and mouthpiece, hold for a few seconds, inhale a little fresh air sharply and quickly, hold a few more seconds, exhale. Relight, repeat.

This is how the most THC will get absorbed and the least weed wasted while not inhaling.

WizTheKhalifa

WizTheKhalifa

Chevy Driver

• Registered Upgraded
  • 632 posts
hey guys thanks im really high thanks to u guys im really high and i didnt even finish the bowl yet. I love grasscity yay

S0UR

S0UR

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 5,007 posts

fixed

Nope. Just a .1 ;)

LittleToker

LittleToker

Chicks Toke Too

• Registered Upgraded
  • 411 posts

hey guys thanks im really high thanks to u guys im really high and i didnt even finish the bowl yet. I love grasscity yay

we can see that lol, blaze up brother, blaze up

Octus

Octus

• Registered Upgraded
  • 676 posts

hey guys, I have a pretty low tolerance, i have only smoked like 2 times in the last 2 months. I have like .3 left and i really wanna get high tonight. Im planning on breaking the .3 up and loading it into my pipe. What can i do to get the most smoke out of it? pack it tight or loose. Any tips would be great. Also, do you think i can get high off of this .3? Its dank not regs or schwag.

Man you can not stop making pointless threads.

.3 is a good sized bowl, with dank and no tolerance you will be fine.

snoogans2

snoogans2

pussy pirate

• Registered Upgraded
  • 234 posts

Man you can not stop making pointless threads.

man you can not stop being a dick.

quarterpound

quarterpound

POKE SMOT

• Registered Upgraded
  • 260 posts
mix it with tobacco, 60/40 tobacco, you should get about 2 bowls out of it. Also keep the smoke in your lungs until you cant hold your breath, nothing should come out.

maffu

maffu

Pack. Burn. Clear. Repeat

• Registered Upgraded
  • 309 posts

keep the smoke in your lungs until you cant hold your breath, nothing should come out.

When you do that all your doing is depriving your brain of oxygen. There's no need to hold a hit in longer than 10 seconds.

The exhale till you see smoke then inhale thing works very well though.

RedSmiley

RedSmiley

Stays High

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,464 posts
Just smoke it...and chill

Lol sour..... ".1 snaps get you the highest bro"

phil3

phil3

Furious Magician

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,652 posts
do one hit snaps. it takes longer because you gotta repack so you don't end up smoking more than you want to

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users