Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sketched out about drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Hello city, I know it says to use the search forum, and I have looked at the stuff, but I would really like help regarding my personal situation. I smoked for the first time in about 160 something days ago, due to probation. I smoked wednesday night at about 11, then thursday at about 2 in the morning and 11 in the morning. I have been drinking tons of water, and am about to go run a couple of miles. How long do you guys think it would take for me to get the stuff out of my system, if I continued to do this? I'm pretty sure if I was tested, it would be in 18 days AT LEAST.

2. #2 MayorMcStoned, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    Just keep up the water drinking and cardio, youll be more than fine.

I actually wouldnt be surprised if you pissed clean tomorrow to be honest...

3. Alright, because this is a probation DT, and CANNOT afford to be caught dirty. I am a
    REALLY skinny dude, like 5'11 and only weigh like 135. I smoked like 4 bowls in all, if that matters any.

4. Yeah dude I thought you were gonna say you're getting tested tomorrow. Nah dude 18 days? You're beyond good

5. An hour or so prior to the test drink like eight good size cups of water and take a couple vitamin B and you will pass it. I know people who smoked everyday on probation and would use that to pass each time.

6. it goes through your system faster then they'd (P.O) lead you to believe....

just test yourself if you can find a kit..sometimes they have em at headshops. :)

7. keep up the cardio, drink lots of water, stay away from more green, and you should be fine. good luck.

8. Yeah, I would, but my car is in the shop (fuck you kia). And the town I'm in right now, at my dads, has no headshops around.

9. Hon, just go buy yourself some drug tests! ;)

My non-smoking son was worried that he might test positive from second-hand smoke. We bought a test, he tested negative and he was relieved! :D Peace of mind is priceless!

Do you know which test they will be using? PubMed just tipped me off to a trick for the ELISA tests. :devious:

To lessen positive results with ELISA, all you need to do is take a daily dose of zinc! :eek:

CAUTIONS: More will NOT work better and even the recommended dose (10 mg) can upset an empty stomach! Take your zinc with a meal.

If you use super-hold denture creams, you already have enough zinc in your system and don't need more!

FDA Should Warn About Zinc Poisoning From Denture Creams

The recommended amount of zinc per day is 8 to 11 mg. More than 40 mg per day will make you VERY sick - your body will consider it poison! :eek:

Zinc Reduces the Detection of Cocaine, Methamphetamine, and THC by ELISA Urine Testing. (abst – 2011) We need 8 to 11 mg of zinc daily; over 40 mg/day can cause zinc poisoning.
    [FONT=&quot]Zinc Reduces the Detection of Cocaine, Methampheta... [J Anal Toxicol. 2011] - PubMed result[/FONT]

Watch it on how much water you drink- have some sports drinks, too!

Water intoxication - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Granny :wave:

10. I know that with piss tests they don't just test for the drugs they also test for like creatine levels and stuff that your piss should naturally have in it, to make sure it's not just diluted. Make sure not to chug tons of water right before you go because then you can get a diluted piss result (clear)which is sometimes considered a failure...

imo best to just stay clean and get this shit over with...you need to get out of the system ya know?

11. Yeah, I was planning on getting clean by not smoking anymore, runnning .5 to 1 mile a day, and drinking plenty of fluids. I am hoping to get this weed out of my system as soon as possible, and considering I didn't smoke more than .8 of a gram of shwag, I bet it won't take long at all. I'm just sort of concerned, because I do not want to fail a test, especially when I only have 48 days of probation left.

12. Schwag? haha your good dude

13. For real? Does it make a difference ?

14. So from what I've heard from members on here (Thank you all for your helpful answers) and other various sites, the THC should be out of my system in 7-14 days, without any help. And since I'm skinny (5'11 and weigh135) and am going to run about .5 a mile to 1 mile a day, and drink lots of fluids, it shouldn't even take that long. Am I right?

15. Thc is also stored in your fat.
    Since you are 5 11 and light, you probably have a small bmi, which means less body fat, which means less places to store thc in your body..
    And in two weeks? After not smoking for 160 days?

Youre more than ok dude. but keep up the water and running, because its healthy.

Good luck buddy.

16. Im like the exact same as you man, i smoked 2 weeks before a DT and just kinda chilled. No workouts not extra water. I passed :)

17. I highly doubt you even took in enough THC to register on the drug test. I've had friends smoke out on dank and pass test's the next day. You'll be fine.

18. Yeah. I'm not really as worried because I ran a mile yesterday, a mile friday, and then half a mile today, and have been drinking lots of water and eating healthy. I don't think I have ANY fat on my body, so I'm pretty confident I'll pass, even if I have to test in 6 or 7 days.