All Ron Paul supporters read PLEASE! LAWSUIT against the Media

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Shipwreck, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Woah I just realized. What if the OP was the only one to notice this mistake on all Internet forums. Then Ron Paul was looking around on google about what fox news did to him and he found this thread and saw all the love he gets on grasscity!

Crazy.

2. OBAMA CAN BE IMPEACHED for declaring illegal wars.
    I say we start ALL bringing that up keep shouting it!

NO MORE ILLEGAL WARS! RON PAUL 2011!

3. 2012 Buddy, It's Ok.

4. The only thing I'm confused about...is how do they know the poll that it was replaced with was rigged?

BTW I'm supportin Ron Paul and think the way things are going with him and the media are ridiculous, I just wanna make sure I understand before I talk to anyone about it or anything.

5. because if we all come together for Paul (what we are doing now) the computers wouldnt be able to rig it because this honestly WILL be a landslide.

Truth is OVERWHELMINGLY stronger than lies when you find out.

6. Obama, the Bush family, and those presiding in office during Korea, Vietnam...all engaged in the same thing..."police action" and/or "peace keeping assistance":rolleyes:

Right? Hell no! It's wrong...but one person did not cause it...the last time I read through the process, it takes CONGRESS and the SENATE to engage in any of these as well as engaging in wars....so lets 'impeach' all 537 scumbags in DC and be done with it.:devious:

Partisan propaganda crap is what is wrong with the system, and why the country is divided...some bullshit is spouted off and dumb-asses believe it is so, out of hate, ignorance or just pure stupidity induced by drinking partisan koolaid.:(

7. If people could understand 300 million could overpower 537, then we win.
    They can't screw Paul during the primaries because people KNOW this is his last chance that if they tried anything, massive riots would break out.

8. Thats a stretch. They weren't technically declared "wars" but if you want to impeach him, might as well start with all the congressmen too, since they have been overwhelmingly passing defense budgets for years now.

I agree with Ron Paul's stances and ideas fort this country, we need to change the status quo, and I will be voting for him in the primaries and the main election if he gets that far. But I think it's an uphill battle from here and it will only get harder for RP to win overall.

Revolt and uprisings against the government? Thats a little extreme man

9. hes actually snowballing into victory as we speak.

If this nation is so good please know this:

We favor capitalism which means MONEY.

Now here is a game breaker and will win in any argument you can throw at me.

A free market economy favors IDEAS over money.

If the people want it, it shall be made.
    This DIRECTLY STIMULATES MORE IDEAS.

You want a solar powered car? It will be made, i guarantee it.

Ideas are what will throw this country into overdrive believe me.

10. No because then why dont we have things we need?
    Because we are taught we need money to buy things.

Implementation of new ideas will build off of one another and prices will be dictated by the people.
    This then entices even more development.

The outcome? A better place to live.