Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder or scissors?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Reppin 713, Aug 12, 2011.

1. grinder gives you better consistency so i like grinder over scissors

2. #22 RogueToker, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
  3. #23 SplitGenetics, Aug 12, 2011
    Nice dude.

4. I've lost or had my grinders stolen so many times. I prefer scissors and shot glass.

5. a grinder is one of those things you can easily live without, but once you have one, its suddenly like "OMG WHY DIDN'T I BUY THIS RIGHT WHEN I STARTED SMOKING???". its a bit of an investment (i got a SweetStone for $40), but a great tool to have. definitely spend a little extra and get one with a kief chamber.

6. #26 SplitGenetics, Aug 12, 2011
    still though, 3 figures. Anything more then 60 bucks is outta control

7. Yah if my lhs doesnt have anything that catches my eye ill probably get that. its got a keif catcher right?

8. Just took a look at my purchase history on ebay and that is the exact one I bought. It definitely has a kief catcher.

9. Awe FAIL. I have a 50$ Sharpstone grinder that has a lifetime warranty.

10. Seems about as quality as it gets for the price

11. #31 Magiggle, Aug 12, 2011
    Okay cool but can you shove 12 grams of goodness in yours and break it down without problems? Didn't think so...fail

12. You can get high quality 4 piece grinders for $20. One of the best smoking accessories to have.. makes life easier.

13. So how about a link for a low-price but okay grinder? I'm about to buy a vaporizer so I need my herbs nicely ground.