Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Grinder or scissors?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Reppin 713, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Hey blades I really wanna get a grinder but really don't feel like spending $50 to get a decent one so my question is scissors or a grinder? If scissors how the fuck do you actually use them?

2. Get a cutting board and a ginsu knife.

Slice and dice like chef ramsey going to war with some onion and garlic.

3. Yeah I'll Bobby flay that hoe but I do watch bells kitchen and master chef, you watch those?

4. #4 gstp, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    Snip snip. Keep doing that till your done.

Lots of people will use a shot glass and pointed scissors.

5. (_(CRAYOLA(_(> why you color with them.

Now secret post it

6. damnn, u made me lol

7. Get a grinder, I love all of mine. I have put like five grinders through some serious shit and they still want more weed.

8. I don't know about all these people above me.. but I'd definitely go with a grinder.

9. I got a knock off of a space case at Camden Market. It works perfectly and I get loads of kief. Proof that you don't need a super expensive grinder :)

10. $50 dollars? in London a decent grinder is like £5.

11. All about Camden ;)

12. A grinder with a kief catcher, I'm sure you can get an amazing one for maybe $20

13. Ok the secret is pointed scissors in a shot glass.

14. Lol I spent 160$ on my grinder, il have this bitch till I die!!

15. #15 SplitGenetics, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Pics....

16. getta grinder itll pay off in the long run

17. #17 Magiggle, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Pics. 3.5 spacecase

Attached Files:

18. I spent like $12 on my grinder at target. I just got a pollenator / grinder.

19. grinder >

you'll be pleased. cheap to expensive they are def worth it. however i've lost a few some remember fokes to keep ur nails kinda long if ur in a pinch