Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Chewing Marijuana? Lmao

• Please log in to reply

CrossGore

CrossGore

• Registered Upgraded
  • 291 posts
Okay this is probably a Really dumb question but today at work i was just thinking....

If tobacco is used a lot like the way marijuana is... Can you chew marijuana

Just like chewing tobacco...

Entheogenic

Entheogenic

Lucid

• Registered Upgraded
  • 120 posts
I'm sure you could, but that would be entirely a waste of precious smokables.

lil leg

lil leg

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 89 posts
Ya I think try it lol

purplenurple69

purplenurple69

Sherlock Tokes!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 245 posts
You cant chew it and get high. but i heard if you put the stems in your gums while their bleeding you can get the thc into your bloodstream

skyclad808

skyclad808

ENFORCER

• Bronze Member
  • 7,060 posts

CrossGore

CrossGore

• Registered Upgraded
  • 291 posts
Of course you cant just pull it out of your grinder and chew it...

i mean what if you went through the process like you were making chewing tobacco...

i mean it would be so much easier to use discreetly

skyclad808

skyclad808

ENFORCER

• Bronze Member
  • 7,060 posts

08 BANSHEE

08 BANSHEE

HardNThePaintTwistinStank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,314 posts
Needs to reach a certain temp before THC is activated.

CrossGore

CrossGore

• Registered Upgraded
  • 291 posts

Needs to reach a certain temp before THC is activated.

what is that temperature? o_o

i am REALLLLY interested now haha

purplenurple69

purplenurple69

Sherlock Tokes!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 245 posts

Why could you not chew it and get high? You would be ingesting THC just as you would an edible? maybe I am far more clueless than I thought?:confused:

Haha not to sound like a dick but i hate when people think this. the only reason you get high from edibles is because when you make cannabutter, the thc is released during the proccess. eating it straight up doesnt do shit. same reason you dont just add weed to the brownie mix. hahaha

crakiswack

crakiswack

Super Duper Awesome User

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

You cant chew it and get high. but i heard if you put the stems in your gums while their bleeding you can get the thc into your bloodstream

Wtf dude?? That is just so unconventionall, honestly who fucking figured that out? Dude needs to see a therapist or something...

packdabowldawg

packdabowldawg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 553 posts

Haha not to sound like a dick but i hate when people think this. the only reason you get high from edibles is because when you make cannabutter, the thc is released during the proccess. eating it straight up doesnt do shit. same reason you dont just add weed to the brownie mix. hahaha

You can easily just add weed to brownie mix to make edibles.....wouldnt be as efficient but would work forsure as you are still cooking it.

BrandonBlunts

BrandonBlunts

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,025 posts
You could but you wouldn't feel anything from it. The weed has to be heated so the THC releases.

And that would waste a ton of weed plus money.

skyclad808

skyclad808

ENFORCER

• Bronze Member
  • 7,060 posts

Bunnyrabbitz

Bunnyrabbitz

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,884 posts
No. It needs fats to work. Like peanutbutter or butter or nuttela or olive oil.

There is no exact temperature that thc releases.

And no. You cannot chew marijuana for a high.

You could chew it as a alternative to tobacco, though.

Answered all your questions?

packdabowldawg

packdabowldawg

• Registered Upgraded
  • 553 posts
Ok, THC is NOT water soluable. You will NOT get anywhere from chewing, eating, swallowing ect..... However THC is fat soluable and heat expedites this process. THC is also alcohol soluable. This is why tinctures work. So your options are either wait for it to disolve into the fats and oils or cook it. Or you could wait for the alcohol direction.

Brokenlies420

Brokenlies420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 156 posts
I mean if you swallow weed then after it's digested it would absorb into the bloodstream wouldn't it? It doesn't need fat to get in the bloodstream I've gotten high off of eating hash before. You would get a little buzz depending on the amount. Also, can chemicals be absorbed through the tongue? Or somehow that way? What about chewing tobacco it gets into the bloodstream.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users