Best Bong/Pipe Names You've Heard

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BackPack1122, Aug 12, 2011.

1. My bongs name is the magic school bus, I'm not very clever when it comes to naming pieces

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. One of my best friends has a bong passed down from his older brother called Sheila lol

I named my bowl Biggie because it is small but you can take huge rips out of it

4. Jack the Ripper....

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. i named a bowl cardboard

6. KJ for Korean Jesus off of 21 jump street

7. I just got a bong with a crown on it that said upgrade across it and then got a mgw ash catcher that has a lion wearing a crown on it. So I'm thinking of naming it "the kings crown" or "the royal crown" or "your royal highness" or just "the crown" help me pick!!:)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I've got a color changing double bubbler -- The McTwist-A-F**k, a red/white/blue pipe -- The All American, a single blue swirl bubbler -- Hurricane Blaze-it, and a 1 foot tall bong called -- The Ice Cream Cone (I got it while working at an overnight summer camp and we used ice cream as a code so we could talk about it in front of the kids).

9. #50 SkunkWoodz, Nov 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2014
    Hakeem Elijabong
    Shaquille Bowlneal

oh and my natural perc bub is name darrel haha

10. My Buddha steamroller "CID Arthur"

11. Ofah is a insult in Samoan

12. I named my pipe Jeffery

13. "the therapist" cause it helps with your problems

14. Olympia is one of mine and also Excalibur, Beowolf, and Tutankhamun.

15. noob here mr. frosty a corncob pipe frenchie a small spiral glass piece hank a cedar hand carved pipe 14k a socket air tool a 3 hitter  and kettle on one i made out of jb weld quick steel putty

16. .

Sent from my SM-G900R7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

17. #58 IAmLucid, Nov 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2014
    When I was really high I would call my bong lions den just so I can say Daniel is in the lions den

18. My best friend has a big ass steamroller about the size of your forearm named Lex Steel. He also used to have a bong called LeBong James which eventually came to have different bits and pieces from Roor, Illadelph, and other high end manufacturers that he switched out over the years. I think the tube itself was a MediCali.

19. Bongzilla. Named after a 2 foot bong