Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

soldering iron

• Please log in to reply

briwes911

briwes911

so addicted it hurts

• Bronze Member
  • 7,918 posts

Attached Thumbnails

• 036.jpg
  • 037.jpg
  • 039.jpg
  • 040.jpg
  • 041.jpg

Similar Topics: soldering iron     x

mushroomsatsuji

mushroomsatsuji

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 28,032 posts
Find one with a ceremic core. Thats what part youll use

Anchorshag

Anchorshag

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Using it as a lighter would probably torch your bud, man. I can't think of any other reason you'd want to use a soldering iron to smoke with a bong.

splat1234

splat1234

• Registered Upgraded
  • 201 posts
http://herbiron.com/...=110168&p=intro

pokesmot247

pokesmot247

Plantin' Seeds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 11,446 posts
I think it's the poor mans way of having a ceramic coil core without spending 80 bucks. Buy soldering iron, find ceramic coil, save 70 bucks. That's assuming the coil is 5 bucks, which it's probably not. Anyone even know of where to buy a ceramic coil for a soldering iron. Never seen one before.

Kush Wizard

Kush Wizard

• Registered Upgraded
  • 113 posts
The thing to look for in a soldering iron for weed is a ceramic heating element. Soldering irons without ceramic heating elements take a lot longer to heat up before they can be used and from what I've heard they taste worse when used to light pot.

I've also never seen or heard of any non-Hakko brand soldering irons being used for weed with the exception of the pricy Herb Iron (really better to just get a vape at that price.) So although none of the products you have pictured in your post really fit the intended use, it should be easy enough to find one by searching for Hakko irons.

EDIT: When I started writing this post there were no replies and now there are 4 ahead of me... probably got sidetracked vaping mid-post again.
  • Bunnyrabbitz likes this

briwes911

briwes911

so addicted it hurts

• Bronze Member
  • 7,918 posts

pokesmot247

pokesmot247

Plantin' Seeds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 11,446 posts
I found some here but the cheapest ceramic one is like 28 bucks. Not even sure it would work

Soldering Irons: Discount Prices on Soldering Irons at ITC Electronics

briwes911

briwes911

so addicted it hurts

• Bronze Member
  • 7,918 posts

pokesmot247

pokesmot247

Plantin' Seeds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 11,446 posts
I wouldn't know bro. I've got a vapor bros vaporizer with a ceramic coil and when it comes to bongs, I use hemp rope dipped in beeswax. You can get a free sample of it here

FREE Hemp Wick! FREE Shipping! « Humboldt Hemp Wick Organic Lighter

briwes911

briwes911

so addicted it hurts

• Bronze Member
  • 7,918 posts

pokesmot247

pokesmot247

Plantin' Seeds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 11,446 posts
Cool bro, glad to help. Peace