fat people are dumb

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by yurigadaisukida, Aug 11, 2011.

1. the dumb will eat them selfs to death

2. Makes sense, thanks.

3. Lol! That hilarious! I'm glad I started exercising and eating healthy everyday:D Now that I think about it, I recently finished my taking the finals for all my class and when I compared my scores that I got on my finals with my other classmates, the ones that were over weight had lower scores than I did. I just thought it was because they didn't study hard enough, turns out it's because they have excess fat:laughing: Well I guess it makes sense, if your too lazy to exercise, than you would probably be too lazy to study.:laughing: But that's not even what the article is saying, it straight up says that people that are obese and or smoke have have bad blood pressure which equates to the shrinkage of their brain and leading to mental decline. Damn.

4. Shit no wonder I feel slower these days...

*pats gut*

5. Hahaha, pats gut :laughing: Well, you can always just start exercising and getting a healthy balance diet. Being over weight is curable:D

6. It sure is. Being lazy, I don't know about...

Truth be told, I have lost some weight since all the bullshit has happened to me... mainly because I just don't eat... which isn't really good either... and it's not always by choice.

c'est la vie

7. Ill pass on that article

8. HAHAH! Yeah, being lazy is a whole other playing field.:laughing: To not be lazy, you need to have self discipline.

Will Power - Self Discipline: Guidance, Development and Exercises

But yeah, under eating is not very healthy. You should at least eat small, healthy foods through-out the day. A apple here, a orange there, maybe even a banana, throw in a carrot, a hand full of cashews, it'll help a lot.:) Plus it will increase your metabolism

http://www.livestrong.com/article/69939-eat-small-meals-increase-metabolism/

9. How dare you say that about Americans!

10. #11 weednotcrack, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2011
    LOL! No wonder Green Day made that song "American idiot":laughing: Looks at the statistics of obesity in America.

• Percent of adults age 20 years and over who are obese: 34% \t(2007-2008)
    • Percent of adults age 20 years and over who are overweight (and not obese): \t34% \t(2007-2008)
    • Percent of adolescents age 12-19 years who are obese: 18% \t(2007-2008)
    • Percent of children age 6-11 years who are obese: 20% (2007-2008)
    • Percent of children age 2-5 years who are obese: 10% (2007-2008)
    FASTSTATS - Overweight Prevalence

11. How well your brain functions is not a measure of its size, but how much oxygen and fuel is getting to it. You will always be less aware when taking shallower breaths, rather than full, slow breaths. Unfortunately most fat people have very little lung capacity, so this only makes their brains less efficient. Not smaller.

12. No one cares about a shrinking brain. If it shrinked your dick it would be considered a global crisis.

13. Only problem with that was I turned diabetic in 1980, at the hugely fat weight of 125 pounds at 5'7" and stayed that way until the Navy screwed up my body by refusing to diagnose and treat a thyroid condition that blew me up 150 pounds in 3 years ... in 1990-1993. I have not changed my 1800 cal a day diet in almost 30 years. I go to a nutritional consult every year, my glucose level is under control, and up until my lower body crapped out thanks to sports injuries from HS and college, I exercised regularly.

Not everybody that is fat overeats and is lazy. Some of us have underlying health issues.

Did I mention I am very tired of regularly reading on message boards that I [since I am fat and nobody here actually knows me] am fat and lazy and eat 10 zillion calories of junk food a day?

14. I'm pretty sure everyone should be concerned about brain shrinkage. Plus being overweight or obese can affect your penis and cause erectile dysfunction.

"Obesity can directly affect erectile dysfunction by lowering testosterone levels."

15. All I want to say is careful on how much sugar and salt you're consuming. And, refined grain.

These are real detrimental to your health when consuming too much. Everything in moderation.

16. studies are showing more and more that red meat is bad, even in small quantities, which gives me a heartache, since red meat is all i eat :D

seriously though i have a rare disorder where i cant eat fresh plants, they have to be cooked, destroying all the nutrients, or i will have an allerigc reaction.

i been trying to eat a lot more oatmeal, and multivitamins to compensate

17. or are dumb people fat?

18. idk when i was in highschool i knew this guy who was a super athlete. im not even kidding, he probly could have gone to the olypics. but he had some mental disorder that made him retarded. im not sure exactly what he had, it wasnt as bad as like down syndrome, but he was pretty slow.

19. pity. :wave: yuri!