Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How do you roll a joint with gum wrappers?

• Please log in to reply

Stephanie?

Stephanie?

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I need to know how to roll with a wrapper?

XxJWxX

XxJWxX

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,116 posts
scrape off the foil with you fingernail or if thats too hard for you then use a penny or something...after that just roll it like you would a regular except you need a lot more spit because there's nothing sticky to lick.

sensimil

sensimil

Visit the World!

• Old School
  • 7,504 posts
wow. never heard this. not for nothing..but really are you that stuck?!?! sry to hear if you are!

Paul Jamtgaard

Paul Jamtgaard

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
Same as using a dollar bill. Take dollar bill long way away from you make trough in end nearest you with thumb and forefinger puor weed in trough take rolling paper and place behind weed using both thumbs and forefingers roll it up.
Kinda hard to explain, would have to show you. Ask people around you how to use rolling davices.

Paul J Jamtgaard

sensimil

sensimil

Visit the World!

• Old School
  • 7,504 posts
huh. now im thoroughly confused...are we talking about tighting up a J or rolling a j with a gum wrapper?

Paul Jamtgaard

Paul Jamtgaard

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
sensimil

I dunno, I just assumed Stephanie was trying to roll a joint and couldnt' roll one without the aid of a rolling device, besides why would you want to smoke Gum Wrapper paper when regular rollin papers are easy to find. Now I'm confused, course thats my natural condition.

Paul J Jamtgaard

sensimil

sensimil

Visit the World!

• Old School
  • 7,504 posts
lol paul, well i think we are on the same paper...lol ;) i thought that too esp. after you posted....but XxJWxX said something about scraping off the foil? so i dunno....i wasnt realli sure...i mean papers i hope, lol, are easy enough to get and if not...than i was thinking theres gotta be something around, some kind of paper, or make-shift pipe to use....lol...but i know what you were saying, for a long time i used that dollar trick to get my Js tight, right enough, till i got the real deal hang of rolling....

well, Stephanie, with a question mark, i hope we helped, but please come on back, and fill us in....at the very least, I think me and paul here are a lil dazed... ;) :smoke:

Paul Jamtgaard

Paul Jamtgaard

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
sensimil

You don't suppose you could take the sleeve the stick of gum is in, hold it upright on the table, squeeze it till it forms a tube and stuff it with weed. Make a fine Churchhill Blunt don'tcha think? I dunno though, paper would make the smoke taste like crap. Tried toilet paper once, didn't work.

Paul J Jamtgaard

sensimil

sensimil

Visit the World!

• Old School
  • 7,504 posts
heh....you know....honestly...Im still, and will be baffled....by the time (not even the time, but the frustration!) this all got figured out, lol...
I dunno....as well, paul, I thought this...maybe the sleeve is what was being chatted about in this thread anyway...but, then again, I could, and my fellow stoner friend, if left that stranded, could find *something else....the sleeve of gum, of most...are kind of awkward...either (lol) really thin, or really bulky....
anyway...i just kind of laugh at if the fact of the matter is, if, Stephanie? lol, are you reading this?!?!??! (hopefully youve figured something out by now!! ;):smoke::) usually at the very least one of my stoney buds smokes cigarettes. If in need, indeed, with weed, lol, just empty the baccy out, and fill it up with gooood stuff ;)
lol, paul tp?! lol...the worst ive done was tissue paper...and can you believe it wouldnt burn? ....lol i think it might have been cause it was a light blueish color...maybe the coloring dye? anyway...Ill tell you what, thats one of the fun things about being a stoner...its been a while since I had resort to anything (lol, I make sure, or just am ;) prepared now) but its one of the things you just figure out along the way...and have a hell of a time doing it!!

stoner-man

stoner-man

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
You take a lighter and you light the tips on firer just the tip you blow it out and you run the flam up and down the back of the gum rapper and then you pell it off...

Paul Jamtgaard

Paul Jamtgaard

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
sensimil

Somehow we are gonna get this damn joint rolled. We have (you sensimil) standin over there scratchin his head over the gum sleeve and stoner-man over there burnin the paper of the wrapper, XxJWxX is industriously scrappin a gum wrapper with a penny, me over yonder scratchin my head and lookin at the toilet paper core tube and last but not least stephenie? standin there holding a bag of weed and tapping her foot waiting for her Heros to roll her a joint, sheesh , only thing lacking is a Knight In Shining Armor riding up on the scene with a Bong!

Paul J Jamtgaard

sensimil

sensimil

Visit the World!

• Old School
  • 7,504 posts
(her head btw hehe, sensi, sctraching her head ;))

this guy was walking around the city...he found the bong in a package from grasscity...blatently labeling but, Switch, I think hes looking for you....!

Attached Files

Switch

Switch

Tokin' Doctor

• Old School
  • 1,738 posts
haha... I haven't got a clue what you are on about sensi but at least you're stoned...

Debresko

Debresko

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Yeah im new here n' all that good stuff. But i have one question, why would you want to toke up with a dollar bill?
do you know that money is just dirty paper. Its like smoking a germ infested joint. And why waste a dollar if it is one step closer to getting the five ten or twenty sack you want to even smoke in the first place. Well for my first rant i am done.... stay up peeps

Paul Jamtgaard

Paul Jamtgaard

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
sensimil

A guural! Aw shucks ma'm ya'll have to forgive an old cowboy but with you in them workin clothes and that hat pulled down over your ears I dun mistook you fer a boy.
I knew that Knight was gonna show, (always do) scoop up that damsal in distress (nice lookin Bong! though) and carry her off on his White Charger (bag a weed an all), us old cowboys never stood a chance agin those boys from Camelot. Aw well what the heck, stephanie? probably poured per'fum on her weed anyway she bein such a dainty little thing an all.
Not like us plain folks who just twirl up a smoke from our handy stash box equiped with papers and weed, slobber on it to make it stick together and smoke it.

Paul J Jamtgaard

Debresko

Debresko

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Okay that made just about little to no sense at all.
  • Dr. Sheldon Cooper likes this

Paul Jamtgaard

Paul Jamtgaard

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
Debresko

Ha! Smoke the dollar, I gotta laugh thinkin about that.
Not makin fun of you or anything but you don't roll the weed in the dollar and smoke it, you use the dollar like a rollin machine, dang it's hard to explain without showin you how.

Paul J Jamtgaard

sensimil

sensimil

Visit the World!

• Old School
  • 7,504 posts

Originally posted by Debresko
Yeah im new here n' all that good stuff. But i have one question, why would you want to toke up with a dollar bill?
do you know that money is just dirty paper. Its like smoking a germ infested joint. And why waste a dollar if it is one step closer to getting the five ten or twenty sack you want to even smoke in the first place. Well for my first rant i am done.... stay up peeps

not to roll the cheeb in, but to roll a J using whatever papers you have then using the dollar to tighten it up...I learned to roll this way, when I first started i would always roll so loose..so you take the dollar, put the J on the end and just roll it up in the buck maybe around the table a few times...just get get all the good stuff to get a lil tight! voila!

paul..lol ;) talk about tripping..it was a weird night. I felt for some odd but rightous reason, all that gear made me feel juuuussssst right! hA!

Debresko

Debresko

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Oh thats what i thought you were saying. Usually i use my top Ciggarete roller to make ciggy doobs just take the filter off and viola. But of course you have to roll the ends.

XxJWxX

XxJWxX

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,116 posts
just get someone to buy you real papers from a 7-11 or a gas station or something dude....Then just roll with your hands.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users