HD up close pics of some females!...updated

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Killadelphian, Aug 11, 2011.

1. #21 Killadelphian, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2011

All we can do is hope. Once we make it through the weekend it's all sunshine the rest of the week.

Ha no feds here man.

2. #22 noobdoob, Aug 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yeah man after all this shitty weather, the sun is well deserved. And our plants will bulk up nice :)

Haha good well I'm thinking you're in philly that's like am hour from me soo let's burnnnn LOL

3. Dude i'm sure we are within range we'll have to talk later :smoking:. How are your plants doing?

4. Update on Grow: Irene hit hard last night and will be here all day today. Real windy out +50 mph winds, it sucks. Went out to the grow earlier and was glad to see all my girls still standing. A few leaves have blown off and a cola broke off one of my bigger females.:( Luckily from the bottom though. My power keeps flickering too...shit.
    Time to toke up and wait for Irene to leave.:bongin:

5. New pics of the grow up. I'm feeding with the FoxFarm trio. Just big bloom and tiger bloom right now. I added some veg nutes along with them about a week ago. Before I was going off the ff schedule and developed some leaf damage so went at about half the recommended today. Should I use more as I go or stick to that? Any advice??

Attached Files:

6. next feeing i would use the same amount you used this time or about 100ppm more...

if they are touchy strains with nutes go up by 50-100 ppm evrey feeding. if you notice and signs of nute burn flush and go down a bit

for me my plant a pretty heavy eater kinda... im at about 930 ppm right now but am goin to feed it veg nutes next watering to get those leaves nice n lush again...

whenever you use veg nutes in flower back off the ppm

i at 930 ppm for bloom nutes my next feeding will be around 600-700ppm since its veg nutes

7. #27 noobdoob, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

8. I think my smaller plants seem to take the nutes better than the larger ones, not really sure why. I have been feeding them all the same amount. Good info thanks for reply^^:)
    Got another question...open to anyone...How long before harvest should I stop feeding? Also, when it comes to flushing, am I going to be able to? I have three in the ground and the other two are in buckets but have grown out of the bottom. Are the old nutes or anything you don't want in there still going to be there come harvest time if I'm not able to flush beforehand?

9. What I've heard and what in Doing this year is flushing 2 weeks before my estimated harvest time. And flushing with alot of GOOD water. I've read to use 4 times the size of your pots. So if it's 5 gallon pot then 20 gallon of water. And then just water with regular water for last 2 weeks..I'm a little blazed I hope that made sense LOL

10. Made perfect sense thanks bro. :smoke:

11. +Rep. nuff said

12. You aint harvest that soon i hope?

13. I'd give it at least 3 or 4 more weeks.

14. Also IMO i flush for at least 10 days. But i also flush my plants to drain salts few times a month.

15. No way man, not yet. I'll have some fresh pics up here in a minute. I'm sure I have about a month left. I think I'm going to feed for another two weeks and then see what happens after that. All of them are in the ground so I can't really flush.

16. Updates on flowering. Check out the bud site starting to swell.

Attached Files:

17. They are looking great for first crop, + rep NePa here

18. Oh you can flush you just gotta kick it with your ladies for at least 45 minutes, giving them time is key one you plush 1/2 a gallon. Once the plant drinks, repeat it may take 3 minutes or longer.

Right on man take it to mid October if weather permits.

19. Appreciate it Jeff, thanks.

Yeah man, I want to take them up until they're ready to be harvested. We'll see how weather permits.

If it's warm enough and dry out, I should be able to get them a good amount of water. I'll post more pics in a few days.