Can METH be smoked in a glass spoon for weed!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.Brightside, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Can it be smoked in a glass spoon meant for weed!!!

2. dont do meth....meth users r assholes.....and u can find btr drugs than meth

3. i dont do meth man i think meth may have been smoked in my glass spoon but it looks like weed resin but smells a little funky.

4. ya everyone that i no that have done meth hated it and never went back

5. uhhhh donno dude weed is usually just laced w/ coke or crack

6. Answer My Question!!! Can It Or Can It Not Be Smoked In A Glass Spoon Made For Weed!!!

7. And If It Hass Been Can That Effect My Weed I Smoke If Its Just Meth Resin.

8. It needs indirect heat. So no. But I dont do meth, so it might work. But I know your not supposed to put a flame directly on it.

EDIT:You should relax. Your prolly just stoned.

9. ya dude chillllllll ur hellllllla freakin out just go smoke a bowl so u can relax

10. OK but if he dies we're blaming it on you :hello:

11. qft

12. hes not gonna die u have no experience w/ anything other than weed and like not enough of anything could b laced in that weed to kill him

ps i love u

13. mmmm, nothing like good old lsd 25 laced weed lol:smoking:

14. yo i think the boss is getting mad, meth should go in general, butt the answer to your question is your meth should be flushed down the toilet along with your life.

Yes you can smoke meth in your glass spoon, you may want to mix it with tobacco because the smoke is insanely rough

15. He said he thought someone smoked meth in his bowl,, not him.

16. o lol just wash it out good, if their is a very small amout left in his bowl he wont feel anything.

17. you can't smoke meth in those kinds of pipes.

18. MAN U DON'T WANT 2 DO METH JUST LIKE YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO DO CRACK. THINK ABOUT IT HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF CRACK AND METH BEING USED FOR MEDICAL PURPOSES? SHIT I HAVEN'T. STAY TRUE 2 DA HERB AND IN MY OPINION DA WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE.

INFAMOUS TRE':cool:

19. Why is everyone telling him not to smoke meth? I'm pretty sure he's not even trying to smoke meth he just suspects someone might have smoked it in his pipe and was wondering if it's possible. I doubt anyone smoked meth out of your spoon but if you're that paranoid I'd suggest you simply clean it.