Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

starting a outdoor grow late (End of July)

• Please log in to reply

stonednhappy

stonednhappy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 368 posts
Most people I know start their grow asap. This would be suicide for my plants because of me not being able to tend for them in the beginning of the summer. Can you start a grow towards the end of july? I would assume I would get less bud. Would it be less potent? What would be the difference between sombody who starts in april and sombody who starts in July? Thankyou

lizardking84

lizardking84

• Registered Upgraded
  • 175 posts
How long does it stay warm in your area? Could you possibly start them inside then transplant outside in July?

stonednhappy

stonednhappy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 368 posts
nope, I would be starting from scratch then... I live in MA so it gets cold around here around october.

homebrewer

homebrewer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 150 posts
Last season I germinated my seeds in early June and had them outdoors about the very end of the month. I harvested in Late October (maybe early Nov) and had about 2 ounces per plant (not much for an outdoor grow, but well worth the effort).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users