Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Pretty Bong Babe

• Please log in to reply

jaydegreen01

jaydegreen01

theskylife

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Hey everyone!
So I am in the neighborhood to buy some new glassware and thought I needed a little help. I am a 19 year old female college student and have been smoking for 7 years. When people look at me they usually would never guess that I smoke and just how much I love it! Anyways I am looking for a bong that fits my personality and preference for smoking. I want a medium sized bong (nothing bigger than 14") with an ice catcher, a not-to-outrageous-price, preferably glass on glass, and some thing pretty! (pink, flowers, girly) Looking for links, websites, even addresses to headshops is East Side San Jose (yeah buddy) where they think I could find what I am looking for.
Thanks everyone! =D
Happy Toking ^.^

Footbag

Footbag

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

• Gold Member
  • 1,996 posts

08 BANSHEE

08 BANSHEE

HardNThePaintTwistinStank

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,314 posts
http://www.grasscity...ack-leaf-2.html

http://www.grasscity...ng-clear-1.html

Those are pretty girly!! :)

mada12589

mada12589

wait in the fire

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,646 posts

Hey everyone!
So I am in the neighborhood to buy some new glassware and thought I needed a little help. I am a 19 year old female college student and have been smoking for 7 years. When people look at me they usually would never guess that I smoke and just how much I love it! Anyways I am looking for a bong that fits my personality and preference for smoking. I want a medium sized bong (nothing bigger than 14") with an ice catcher, a not-to-outrageous-price, preferably glass on glass, and some thing pretty! (pink, flowers, girly) Looking for links, websites, even addresses to headshops is East Side San Jose (yeah buddy) where they think I could find what I am looking for.
Thanks everyone! =D
Happy Toking ^.^

Whats your price range? Unfortunately its hard to find much thats particularly "Girly" and also good quality. If I were you I would look at talking to custom blowers about designs you want put on there. If its just a bit of color you could probably do it for well under 200, depending on what blower you talk to.
For production tubes or something under $200 or so, your best bet is to just browse around and see if something catches your eye. Local shops will sometimes get something fairly girly, but its not always easy to find.
I have seen some flowery ones, and even hello kitty bongs, so there are very girly ones out there, but they are usually just very low quality (meaning very fragile)
You could probably go to someone like GMD/GWO (aaangelicaaa on this forum, and https://www.facebook...141517799219143) and see if they could make you a pretty, small tube with ice pinches, maybe use some pink colors as accents in a few places (for instances a pink lip, maybe a pink and white swirl on the downstem, and maybe put a flower marble on the tube.)
smilyagent on this forum may also be able to get you a good deal.

EDIT: also, I always liked these tubes, and they are a bit girly...
http://www.google.co...iw=1016&bih=779

Edited by mada12589, 06 August 2011 - 11:43 PM.

kgeorge

kgeorge

• Registered Upgraded
  • 270 posts
Could always go a straight EHLE with icecatcher, add colored ice and bowl or something :P

SanDiegoStonerz

SanDiegoStonerz

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,903 posts
No bong, but what about this.

http://www.gogopipes...s-bubblers.html

Pretty affordable

kgeorge

kgeorge

• Registered Upgraded
  • 270 posts
Is gogo legit?

SanDiegoStonerz

SanDiegoStonerz

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,903 posts
Yeah, fast shipping as well.

DutchX5

DutchX5

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,709 posts
Is this your style?

"Girly" is a pretty vague description, that bong is pink so I guess it would be up your alley haha

Or purple...

kgeorge

kgeorge

• Registered Upgraded
  • 270 posts
Links not found man. :P

BikingStoner

BikingStoner

Fuck yo couch'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 655 posts

No bong, but what about this.

Pink Glass Bubblers by Gogo Glass Pipes : GogoPipes.com

Pretty affordable

That place looks like a HUGE scam.

olylongbord11

olylongbord11

Pacific Northwest Smoker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,253 posts

http://www.grasscity...ack-leaf-2.html

http://www.grasscity...ng-clear-1.html

Those are pretty girly!! :)

i would go with one of those, i own a blackleaf myself and as long as you dont drop it youll be good to go

SanDiegoStonerz

SanDiegoStonerz

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,903 posts

That place looks like a HUGE scam.

It's not.. I bought 2 bubblers and a bong from them. Awesome site for first time pieces if u ask me.

jaydegreen01

jaydegreen01

theskylife

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Whats your price range? Unfortunately its hard to find much thats particularly "Girly" and also good quality. If I were you I would look at talking to custom blowers about designs you want put on there. If its just a bit of color you could probably do it for well under 200, depending on what blower you talk to.
For production tubes or something under $200 or so, your best bet is to just browse around and see if something catches your eye. Local shops will sometimes get something fairly girly, but its not always easy to find.
I have seen some flowery ones, and even hello kitty bongs, so there are very girly ones out there, but they are usually just very low quality (meaning very fragile)
You could probably go to someone like GMD/GWO (aaangelicaaa on this forum, and https://www.facebook...141517799219143) and see if they could make you a pretty, small tube with ice pinches, maybe use some pink colors as accents in a few places (for instances a pink lip, maybe a pink and white swirl on the downstem, and maybe put a flower marble on the tube.)
smilyagent on this forum may also be able to get you a good deal.

EDIT: also, I always liked these tubes, and they are a bit girly...
blue lily studio - Google Search

Yes I would love to get something custom but I think something like that would be a little out of my price range. Thank you though, very helpful post =)

lezblazeit

lezblazeit

• Registered Upgraded
  • 833 posts
this is pink and girly!

SanDiegoStonerz

SanDiegoStonerz

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,903 posts

this is pink and girly!

Yeah that 1 looks like a winner

Smeeepo

Smeeepo

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
if you live in san jose you could check out paramount imports glass

Edited by Smeeepo, 07 August 2011 - 11:45 PM.

jaydegreen01

jaydegreen01

theskylife

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

if you live in san jose you could check out paramount imports glass

Hmmm... Whats your experience or why do you recommend?

jaydegreen01

jaydegreen01

theskylife

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Hey everyone!
Thanks everyone! =D
Happy Toking ^.^

some people wanted me to post pics... maybe this will help you guys get and idea for my personality?

Attached Thumbnails

• dejnmx.jpg
  • okjdnc.jpg

Edited by jaydegreen01, 08 August 2011 - 09:20 PM.

jaydegreen01

jaydegreen01

theskylife

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Let's see your pics.

posted! =)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users