where do dead head chicks hang out???

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by mauiog, Aug 6, 2011.

1. They are at All Good.

2. lol...Heyyyy now......Ill get out to CO one day...<sigh>

And All Good was at the end of July sirtoke

3. :eek: derp! they hang out with the bros with the weed and money, lol, there are high[] of these in eugene oregon, arcita californina, and asheville nc to name the top three imo:smoke: he he me likes the hippy chicks try venice beach derp derp!

4. god you better!! North Carolina couldn't handle me (except for that 5 years in Charlotte...) :p

5. Vegoose is dead, unfortunately :( I went to the last one four years ago.

6. I'd say at parks, beaches, festivals, organic based food markets, college campuses, libraries(if they're smart),shows..shit like that.

At least that's where I'm at lol.

7. #27 TesseLated, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011

holy shit...seems like yesterday I was watching this.....bet ya saw this bad boy..dude was hooked onto SBD...sounds great

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwNnaCOcHF4[/ame]

**Shit now I have been listening to it again.....missed 20 min of Breaking Baddddd.....bad! lulzzz

*Think I was thinking about Coachella

8. ha! Thats where I is!

9. niceeeee... who knows you might have been in my 3rd grade class with me, finger painting and takin shots of
    glue behind the pottery kiln :laughing:

yeahhhhh.....

10. I'd like to find a friend like that! I live in Northern Cali you'd think I'd find a chill girl by now geeze but no. Every almost girl that I know is an uptight and tiring to be around.

11. SOrry that should be Almost every girl, I'm kinda fucked up :eek:

12. I was there actually, right up on the barrier. That was awesome :D anyway, yeah, Coachella could be a good place. Somehow it will be two weekends in 2012. I have a friend who goes every year just for the atmosphere alone, since there's always great bands there. I'm going next year even if I have to miss a few days of class. I managed to get to go for one day in 2006 and it was so worth it.

13. Hippie communes? Phish shows?

14. i found one.. and she liked going to red sox games too!

then i found out she had 3 kids, and she also was pretty crazy..

was a great 4 month run though :p

15. venice beach is about the only place ive run into dead heads. and ive only run into dead heads that were guys...

BUT!.... since you live in LA. you can hit up Cubensis. they play like once a week around la. dead cover band. thats probably your best shot. if your over 21. thats my problem..

16. just saw/hung out with some at a local festival in pennsylvania. seems like a lot of em are slangin' and are usually pretty chill. i've noticed there are some "headier than thou" vibes from a lot of girls who recently tripped for the first time and think they've been enlightened though. key is finding one who's smart, laid back and actually knows and loves the music instead of just wearing the tie-dye uniform and lookin to get spun as possible.

festivals aside i'd hit up city parks lookin for blankets and hula hoops and shows where psychedelic music will be played haha :smoke:

17. agreeeeeeeeeeeeeed :hello:

18. my homie was telling me bout cubensis recently. but i was a little too stoned and forgot all about it. i think he sed they were gonna be in long beach or sumthing. i gotta look into that!

19. ya they play their a lot. their pretty good although ive only seen them once. good vibes too.

20. nice i think ima check out there next show on the 19th. and i heard skull and roses are playing on the 12th. u know if theyre any good??