Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have crackheads even done this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ra1nMan, Aug 5, 2011.

1. I am going to delete my posts, no worries, edit yours with my quote and its all good.

2. I think you're misinterperating a simple metaphor and that's pretty much it lol.

Inb4 thread deletion, btw.

3. neg repped? haha thanks, next time stop smoking so much crack and understand what somebody is trying to say through their post

omg!!! crackhead just posted a topic! guyz dis needs to get deleted nao! report !

4. You express yourself like a high-school drop out with ADHD, work on how to properly form sentences and people won't mis-interpret you.

[​IMG]

5. I am a highschool drop out with ADHD :wave:

Learn how to decipher a pretty simple analogy and people won't think you're a troll.

Edit: Just go ahead and neg rep me too. Ask me if I give a fuck.

6. Yes, I did misinterpret it, because of the way he worded it.

He asked "Have crackheads ever done this" -- and then described the process of scraping a pipe..... I am supposed to translate that into "Is this crackhead like behavior" or "Does this make me look like a fiend" -- because he did not express himself properly.

Sorry, the way he worded it, is the reason I answered the question the way he did. He asked the wrong question.

7. This is a marijuana forum. You should automatically assume he's talking about marijuana.

Am I missing something here?

8. #28 wunschshrek, Aug 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
    I recognized the analogy, I just wasn't sure which he meant, so I took it at face value and answered the question that he asked, and that was, "do crackheads scrape pipes".

You will learn in life as you get older and wiser when you assume things, a lot of times that will come back and bite you in the ass and/or make you look stupid.

It's over, there is no point in discussing this further, you were right, I was wrong -- however I just wanted to make it clear that I answered the question exactly as he asked.

9. Can't we all just get high and get along? :smoking:

10. Well, as good as time as ever I suppose.:cool:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hHDxlm66dE]‪Mortal Kombat's Finish Him sound byte‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]