Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Hunched over when high without knowing

• Please log in to reply

The GreenRipper

The GreenRipper

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
So a few days ago I went into work as high as great northen sparrow (clear eyes gum mouthwash the whoel 9 yards). Some D-bag i work with yells out " Whats the Matter!? your all hunched over."

Me not thinking just laughed walked away thinking wtf is he talking about. but then a kid i work with said the same thing "dude your so hunched over"

I have great posture and am in very good shape but when i wentinto the bathroom I was my head was droooping below my chest and i was hunched over without even knowing it/feeling it ...

anyway i stood up str8 felt even higher/weird and went about my day....

NE one else get hunched over without knowing it when there ripped ?

greenbrad420

greenbrad420

for science!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,657 posts
Nah dude lol

blancoisgod

blancoisgod

• Registered Upgraded
  • 274 posts
Yes. It happens to me. I just make sure to think about keeping my back straight when I toke all the time. Sucks when you walk into a public place looking like a caveman all hunched over:p

Blazed Bacon

Blazed Bacon

Anotha down under

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,987 posts
Lol, that made me giggle. Nice going there bro.

Mr Unknown

Mr Unknown

Blunt Enthusiast.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,376 posts
Posted Image

The GreenRipper

The GreenRipper

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
yea I was really bad that day.... but now that it happend i notice people walking around my town like that ....i really hate it tho cause i really think about it now

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users