Astral Projection (Lucid Dreams)

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by PuertoRicanInMD, Mar 27, 2006.

1. EonBlueApoc, you obviously have some interest in the subject so just try man, i had to try for around 2 months before i got anywhere, it takes time but its worth it in the end, lol as for this whole sexual gratification thing, weeell im not rly sure on that, i'd rather have me sex in real life and save the astral plane for flying around and other impossible tasks hehe.

2. What technicques do you use? I've been at this for 5 months going on and off, but recently in the past 2 weeks, i've been getting so close, like I see these weird lights and i can see my vision almost seeing through my eyelids but not quite. I'm not afriad but I dunno what's going on with me. I just lay on my bed, on top of the covers, and listen to boxed nirvana 2, which on astral pulse.com is highly recommended.
    http://gnomad.info/boxed-nirvana.htm you can download it to your ipod or play it on brain wave generator.

3. as you feel this 'vision' thru your eye lids, try to concentrate yourself into your astral body, its hard to explain but think of yourself as having achieved astral projection and literally try to sit this body up, lol its hard but u'll know wot i mean when you feel it happening.

4. Vibrations. Don't pay attention to them. Just try to get out of your body, try to feel that you have came out of your body, relax. Those "shadows" are entities of the astral plane. If they look like shadows I'm afarid they are low vibrations entities but you don't haave to be afraid of them. They will not harm you if you don't let them do it. And about the swallowing, I know what you are talking about, it happened to me many times. Keep trying since you are almost there.

5. Try to feel that you are floating or try to float by yourself. Just try to get up with your astral body without breaking your concentration and without moving your physical body. Good luck!

6. OK, entities. They are like spirits, yes, but they only exits in the astral plane. When I talk about entities, they are not other people projecting themselves. Your guide is an entity. They can look like astral bodies or they can be light or shadow. You knw is an entity because your astral body feels it and you can talk with them. The Blue Giant doesn't look like a spirit, he is something big and blue, just blue, no eyes, no face, no body but he can talk. About the sexual gratification I'm not sure, I have never tried it, I think I will become so excited that I will wake up, lol.
    I like when you said that everybody have projected, I just want to add that it happens every night. When people say they don't dream it could be that either their minds are to asleep or that when they project their astral body just float above their physical body (about 12 to 15 inches above). This happens because they don't know they are in the astral plane and they are like sleeping in the astral plane too, sounds weird but sometimes people mistake the astral plane with reality. It happens to everybody, you just need to find a technique to awake yourself in the astral plane.
    What you said about lucid dreaming and AP is very accurate. I encourage you to keep trying until you achieve AP. Try with the tapes or techniques but remember to not change the technique very often. You first need to learn how the technique works before project. In this learning process you will not be able to project, you will get closer to project every time but as you get closer you are learning something new and your concentration will break.

7. I use the technique where you fell how your body is falling aslepp and you are feeling more and more relaxed until you feel that you can float and thats it, I'm out. I got to tell you that the techniques are very personal. You need to find the one that is best for you. Usually it is the one that makes you feel more relaxed but not sleepy. The first techinque I used was to imagine myself in a place where I feel very relaxed and try to see every detail of that place but in a relaxed way, you know, don't try to imagine things too hard because of your concentration. After you feel very relaxed there is when you start trying to get out by floating or picturing yourself in another place in your house like at the other side of your bedroom door. These are some examples that were useful to me.

8. I will be adding reputation points to everyone that shares their experiences, information and of course to those that achieve something in order to project themselves. Come on people, lets do this, it is very good for everyone. Try t get some real good knowledge about life and it's dimensions or about human beings. See you in the astral plane (if we can get close to each other)

9. I've just got a quick question: At first I understood that in order to come out of your body, you had to be lucid dreaming first, but now I have just gone right to bed and focused on the vibrations/tingling in my legs and hands. Is this true, or can you project immediately after going to bed?, ie I crawl into bed, start feeling the vibrations, and never actually feel myself dreaming at all. Also, I was wondering if it is common when trying to come out of your body that your eyes feel like they are rolling back into your head. When I tried a few times this week, my eyes felt like they were rolling back, but yet it seemed like they were normal. Is this simply my astral eyes trying to open to the plane? At times it felt like I was starting to "see", but I kept losing my concentration.

10. I know you don't have to know your in a dream, but it's a technique allot of people use. It works really well for me, and a few of my friends.

11. One to five times a year, i wake up in the night paraylised.

This is my gateway into the astral planes. I can honestly say this sensation is the most fantastic experience i have had to date! Feels so beautiful and ..everything! Words cannot describe this kind of bliss, man. Truely one with the universe, man.

I'm so close now at conciously activating my subconscious.
    Understating the state of these mysteries, having had them before ..
    Is my gateway to my subconscious. Easily can i get hypnotise myself.

But, My eyes start to flicker, my body begins to go numb.
    My imagination crazily runs as my suggestions take life.
    I feel the energy and i feel the power and i am this damn close!!

Sometimes i could get a boner from the tingling sensations.
    Sometimes i could climb the rope, half in my mind half in reality.

I think that's it! My damn imagination is too damn strong.
    I can project through my imagination nearly just as good as spiritually.

The thing is, when i was young..I use to get OOBE, Panic Attacks, Sleep Paraylis, Lucid Dreaming, whatever...all the time! My suggestion & imagination is too damn powerful!

I have trained my subconscious mind!
    I know what these experiences feel like!
    I should be able to do it on demand!
    And now as time passing me by, they begin to become less common?

I'm THIS close to mastering my mind!!!
    and when i do... total BLISS, man. Total Bliss.

12. Heres my technique for OBEs not AP.

I dont really know the name of this technique, but I know its popular. Ive read it in many books and seen it countless times on the internet. It goes along the line of mind awake - body asleep (arm in the air method).

1) Find a night where you are tired and could easily sleep.

2) Do a full body streach (legs, arms, neck, wrist, back, etc)
    I find streching helps me relax...

3) Lay in your bed like you would usualy go to sleep (has to be on your back)

4) Stick your forearm (either left or right) in the air and only your forearm. Some people might find it helps to bend the wrist at a 90 angle to help with balance. Get it?

5) Now try n sleep with your arm in the air. You need to find a balance point where your arm will not fall over easily. Very slight muscle control is needed to help keep your forearm steady.

The idea behind this is when you "fall" asleep your arm will fall down and wake you up. Do this a few times and on the "Xth" time of being waken up by your arm falling over, you'll soon find yourself where your body is asleep and your mind awake. Your arm will hit the bed and you'll still be conscience. Congrats your in the mind awake - body asleep mode.

Hope this made sense.

Astral

13. You are paying too much attention to what is happening to your physical body. Maybe that is why you are losing concentration. I fell the eyes like that sometimes. That is why some people recommend to try to point your eyes to your third eye chakra (eyes closed). The virations, feel them but don't pay too much attention, that is your etheric body trying to get out.

14. I've heard about that technique but I've never use it since I think that when your arm hits the bed, your physical body will be disturbed and that cause your astral body to inmediately go back in to your body. But if this technique works for you then congratulations and I encourage other people to try it. OBE and AP are almost the same thing. You only need to control yourself to be in AP. Thanks for sharing.

15. I'm going to give you an example of last night experience and how you can become aware that you are dreaming. For this you need to have your subconscious awake. In my dream I was looking at a car that looks like a convertible Mercedes and when I saw the front of the car it looked like a Dodge Charger. Then I told to myself, this can't be possible, I must be dreaming and that was it. That was enough and I appeared in my bedroom because my mind associate dreaming with my bedroom. I looked down to my bed and I saw myself and as soon as I became aware I was dreaming I started to feel that unique and "pleasurable" (I don't know if that is a word, but you understand me, lol) vibration of the etheric body. Then I started astral traveling. I went into the tunnel with the light at the end because I just wanted to relax and meditate. There was many astral bodies going up and down that tunnel. I just sat down in that place and when I felt the desire of going toward the light of that place I resisted it and went down the tunnel again and tried to see if I recognize somebody around but I didn't find anyone. And that was it. I woke up because someone was making noise with a car near my apartment and it disturbed my physical body, damn it.

16. lol, that whole forearm thing is funny, i was using that technique way before i read about it, this was because when i was stoned and listening to music which i love doing, i would normally fall asleep, this used to annoy the sh*t out of me so i started using the forearm method to stay awake, and it works man. Also puerto, that experiance u just posted,

that was the way i had my first lucid dream, i remember seeing my mum, but in her younger days with a man who wasnt my dad, lol its hard to explain but yeh, i just knew that wasnt true and realised i was in a dream, i then ran up a building and jumped off, waking up just before i hit the ground, a serious waste of my only lucid dream if u ask me lol.

17. Ok, i think this may end up being pretty long but i think the more details i include the more help i will be able to get.

Earlier today i took a few adderall pills (ADD meds that make you concentrate), which are pretty much like speed. At about 11:30 PM i decided its late and im going to go to bed. I was having a lot of trouble sleeping because of that damn adderall (which i think actually ended up helping me). So, i pick up my laptop and come to this thread and look for different ways to AP. I have tried on different occasions to AP but i usually just end up falling asleep. I put on Boxed Nirvana II which is a song type thing that i supposed to help you achieve an AP. I layed in bed for a while trying to relax but my heart was beating uncontrollably from those pills i guess. I kept taking deep breaths and eventually i think i fell asleep. I woke up not knowing how long i had been out but i felt very relaxed so i continued. I had to have been out for at least an hour becasue that song is an hour long and it wasnt playing anymore. After a while of just concentrating on leaving my body i began to feel the vibrations. The vibrations kept getting stronger and stronger until i felt that i was paralyzed. At that point i was like, Holy Shit! I am almost there!. So i tried to act as if i was getting up out of my body but that didnt seem to work for some reason. And also, for some reason the constant vibrations made my eyes slightly open up and i could see the ceiling. When i saw the ceiling i felt as if i was in a coma or something because i could see but i couldnt move at all. The vibrations were incrdibly intense and it seemed that every time i inhaled deeply, that the vibrations would become stronger.

During this time, i had no idea what to do so i tried all different types of things. I concentrated really hard on the vibrations which didnt really work, so i tried to act as if i was getting up and walking aroung or floating away but that didnt seem to work eiither. I felt like i was so close to making it out because at one point i thought i could feel my arms lifting up but i knew that they werent moving so i thought i was almost there. After many failed attempts at trying to get out, i tried to get into a deeper sleep hoping that might help me. It didnt really work and i dont know why. It seemed as if whenever i opened my eyes just the tiniest bit i would go into a sort of daze and i didnt know if that was a way to get out or not. So, after all of the time spent trying i felt exhausted and tried to just relax as if i was sleeping. A few moments later, the vibrations gradually wore off despite my attempts to bring them back and i guess i slowly regained consciousness and movement. I moved a little bit and my arms and legs were incredibly stiff from i guess the vibrations and the fact that i hadnt moved hardly at all in the past couple of hours. I sort of sat up and i felt like i was having "cold sweat" if you have any idea what i mean, and i was completly drenched in sweat and i was really worn out. I got up and felt really weird as if i was dreaming or something and i went to the bathroom. While i was pissing i kept seeing random movement out of the corner of my eye and i thought i was hallucinating so i made it back to my bed and was to tired to try again. So i picked up my laptop and here i am typing this now.

The reason that i think i didnt make it out was because of my heart rate. Every time i got excited and thought i was gonna make it out, my heart would seriously be beating about 3 times a second (no joke). I think the adderall is waht caused my heart to beat so fast.
    So basically i am laying here and i dont have the energy to try again so soon. But i think i have the basic idea on how to AP and this was by far the farthest i have ever gotten. Do you guys think if i try again tommrow night w/o adderall i will have better results? The reason i think that the adderall helped is because it kept me awake and allowed me to concentrate harder but it also made my heart beat wayy too damn fast.

Thanks for reading and please, if you have any helpful information, post it. I used to have lucid dreams all the time when i was like 5-9 years old and i am really interested in being able to AP and i hope to get their soon. I bet by the end of the week if i try every night i can do it.

DRO

18. I havent been on the plane in a while... I used to meet people there, one got slaughtered by something.. but I used to go and meditate for a while and use the temple.

Sounds full of shit but I dunno.. I think maybe after you die your soul leaves your body and you reside on earth and pass to the plane. no heaven, no hell.. it could be true.

19. Can anyone explain what this is? I used to smoke alot or marijuana then one day i smoked with my friend then later that night we went for a walk to smoke and about half way back to his house something weired happened . I could feel my heart beating ,everything looked normal but there was something weired about how i saw it(lol i cant explain it),and it felt like i was watching myself ,watching myself.lol.and i got really scared and had to sit down in the grass. I actually thought i was going to die.Then after that i kept smoking and it didnt happen for a long time maybe once (or less) a month. and then i smoked 2 blunts (which was last year)and it happened again.And when this happens i feel very uncomfortable ex. if im sitting there on something like a bed i feel like im slouched over. And anywhere i am and no matter what im doing i feel like everyone is watching me.Because of this i have stoped smoking .Its very scary and everytime it happens i tell myself i wont smoke again.

Come to think of it the last time i smoked was last summer . I was at a friends house and probablly half way through 1 blunt i felt like water was going through me then i thought about it and it felt like i had fire inside of me.Then i started trying to ignore it and i felt very hot (to the point i felt like i was cold) and had to lay down.then my friend started acting like a robots and this made me bug out more.then i went into his bathroom because i started feeling sick. So i was sitting there leaning over the sink and started vomiting. and it felt like vomit in a solid form and very very dry.so aftering vomiting for about an hour straight i lay on the floor because it was cold.So they notice i was still gone and come see if im alright . When they saw me they said i was blue! I thought it might have been laced but every time i smoke the weed cant be laced.(i get it from diffrent people who would tell me if it was laced.)Any ideas? I really want to start smoking again but i wont till i know what is happening so i can be comfortable with it.

20. wrong thread?:confused: